SU PG IV SEM Exam Fee Notification: Sathavahana University has recently released Post Graduation 4th Semester Examination Fee notification. Regular (CBCS), Ex (CBCS) & Improvement (CBCS), MA,M.Sc,M.Com (all courses) and M.S.W Course in colleges Affiliated to Sathavahana University has to pay examination fee and submit application before dates mention below.
|Important Dates||For Students||For Colleges||Online Fee Payment|
|Last date without late fee||28 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020||02 Mar 2020|
|Last date with late fee Rs.300||03 Mar 2020||04 Mar 2020||05 Mar 2020|
|Fee Particulars||For all Papers||Upto 2 Papers||Improvement for each paper|
|M.A. (All Courses)||Rs.750+20+30=Rs.800/-||Rs.280+20+30=Rs.330/-||Rs.250+20+30=Rs.300/-|
|M.Sc (All Courses)||Rs.1000+20+30=Rs1050/-||Rs.600+20+30=Rs.650/-||Rs.250+20+30=Rs.300/-|
Download PG IV Sem Exam Fee Notification:
- Visit Official website of Sathavahana University
- Click on Examination and select Examination Press Note
- Click of PG IV SEM Exam Fee Notification
- Click on download to save exam notification
- SU PG IV SEM Exam will be conducted in the month of March
- Candidates had to submit a Xerox copy of Previous Examination marks memo he/ she appeared along with the application form.
- Applications will not be accepted at any circumstances after 02 March 2020.
- For late Submission of application form a Penalty of Rs.5000/- will be charged per day for the colleges.
All IV Semester Regular candidates must have to pay Rs. 300/- Consolidates Memo and Rs. 300/- for Provisional Certificate along with examination fee.
Important links of Sathavahana University
Keep visiting to our website to get more details regarding Hall Ticket and Exam Time Table