TS EDCET 2020 Notification Dates Exam Dates and Online Application Schedule released on 17th Feb, 2020. Check complete schedule of Telangana B.Ed entrance exam announced by TSCHE and Osmania University. The detailed notification of TS Ed.CET 2020 available at official website edcet.tsche.ac.in soon.
TS EDCET 2020 Notification Dates
TS Ed.CET – 2020 first committee Meeting was held on 17th Feb, 2020 at Telangana State Council of Higher Education under the Chairmanship of Prof. T. Papi Reddy, Chairman, TSCHE, Prof Ch. Gopal Reddy, Registar, Osmania University, Prof. R. Limbadri and Prof. V. Venkata Ramana, Vice Chairmen, TSCHE, Dr. N Srinivas Rao, Secretary, TSCHE and Prof T. Mrunalini, Convener, TS Ed.CET-2020 and other Members from different Universities were present.
TS EDCET 2020 Schedule
- The Notification date TS Ed.CET – 2020 – 20th Feb, 2020
- The date of Commencement of submission of Online Application Form through website https://edcet.tsche.ac.in from 24th Feb, 2020
- The Last Date of submission of Registration of Online Application Form is 20th April, 2020.
- The Last Date of submission of Registration of Online Application Form with a late fee of ₹ 500/- is 25th April, 2020, with a late fee of ₹ 1,000/- is 30th April, 2020 and with a late fee of ₹ 2000/- is 04th May, 2020.
- The Date of TS Ed.CET 2020 is on 23rd May, 2020 (Saturday) from (Morning Session )11:00 AM to 01:00 PM and Afternoon Session 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
- The TS EDCET Results will be declared tentatively on 11th June, 2020
TS EDCET Exam Centers List 2020
The test will be conducted in the following 14 Regional Centers in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States
- Siddipet (Medak)
The detailed information of TS EDCEt Notification, Eligibility, Syllabus, Hall Tickets, Model Paper related instructions and Procedures for Online Submissions of Applications are available soon.