TSWREIS released Allotment card of TGUGCET 2021 for degree admissions on 29th July, 2021. Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students will commence from 01st August and ends on 05th August, 2021 The seat allotment was done based on the colleges and Course preferences given by the candidate. For left over seats or candidates who are not satisfied with the seat allotted in 1st Phase can attend 2nd Phase counselling from 01st – 09th August, 2021. On the other hand Satisfied candidates can download allotment letter / order using steps explained below.
TGUGCET Allotment Card 2021 Download
Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society is going to start Thirty (30) degree colleges for Girls exclusively in fully residential pattern to be started with free accommodation, boarding and other amenities. The seats were allotted to candidates online based on the merit marks in the entrance exam and erstwhile district-wise preference of candidates. The candidates are advised to visit TSWREIS website www.tswreis.in for online selection list and for other admission formalities.
TGUGCET Allotment Details 2021 – www.tswreis.in
|Entrance Test Name||Telangana Gurukul UG Common Entrance Test (TGUGCET-2021)|
|Organized by||Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS)|
|Available Courses||Degree BA, B.Com, BBA, and BSc courses|
|Examination Date||11th July, 2021|
|Result Announced||16th July, 2021 – Check here|
|1st Phase Counselling||From 19th – 21st July, 2021|
|College Allotment Order||29th July, 2021 (Released)|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||01st – 05th August, 2021|
|2nd Phase Counselling||01st – 09th August, 2021|
The provisionally selected candidates must personally report to the principal of their respective institutions to complete admission formalities. At the time of verification, the provisionally selected candidates should produce, TGUGCET-2021 hall ticket and allotment card, SSC marks memo (Original), Original Transfer Certificate (TC), Intermediate Marks memo (downloaded from internet), Caste certificate (original), Aadhar Card and 10 passport size photographs.
Steps to Download TGUGCET Allotment Order 2021 (Released)
- Visit official website of TSWREIS at tswreis.in
- Search for TGUGCET Allotment 2021 under Latest TSWREIS Results
- Click on that link and a new window appears.
- Direct link will be provided soon after the release of allotments by TSWREIS
- After opening above said link enter your Registered Mobile number and Date of Birth as per SSC.
- Later click on “Submit” button and you allotment letter appears on the screen.
- Carefully check all your personal details, allotted college, course and other important instructions.
- Finally download, save and take a color print out for next admission process.
- We suggest you to preserve the allotment letter till completion of your course.