TGUGCET Results 2020 released by TSWREIS on 21st June. Candidates can Download Rank Card of TG UGCET for admission into Degree Courses ( BA, BBA, B.Com, BSC) at www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. TGUGCET was conducted on January 19 in all district headquarters across in Telangana State. To download result you can use the given below direct link. tudents who are getting the highest marks are ranked in the merit list. based on the merit candidates can get a seat in the desired course of Telangana gurukul degree college.
Contents of this Page
TGUGCET Results 2020 (Released) Download Rank Card
TSWREIS and TTWREIS released TGUGCET Results 2020 on its official website and the students who were appeared the TS Gurukul RDC CET exam, they can check and download their results from the official web portal: https://tgugcet.cgg.gov.in.
TGUGCET Rank Card Download 2020 @ tswreis.in
|Name of the Entrance||Telangana Gurukul UG Common Entrance Test (TGUGCET)|
|Conducted by||Telangana Social and Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies (TSWREIS & TTWREIS)|
|Date of Examination||19th June, 2020|
|Hall Ticket Date||12th January 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||21st June, 2020|
|Offered Courses||Degree Courses ( BA, BBA, B.Com, BSC)|
The entrance test was conducted on January 19 and a total of 23, 607 candidates appeared for the entrance exam for general social and tribal welfare residential degree colleges for women and men and 821 candidates for Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College for Women, Bhongir.
Check TGUGCET 2020 Results: http://kishoremamilla-001-site5.itempurl.com/login.aspx
Steps to Download TGUGCET Rank Card 2020
- Visit official website of TSWREIS at www.tswreis.in or http://www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
- Search for “TGUGCET Results for Academic Year 2020-21” under Latest Notifications and click on it.
- Result page appears. Enter “Aadhar Card Number and Date of Birth“
- After entering above details click on “Submit” button below it.
- Now your rank card / result sheet will display on the screen.
Documents Required for TSWREIS TG UGCET 2020 Counselling
The candidates are notified of the counselling schedule and venue on the official website of TSWREIS. The candidates, who qualify TSWREIS TG UGCET 2020, have to appear at the notified centres with the following documents. Candidates need to carry original documents along with one photocopy of each.
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- Conduct Certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by Tehsildar/MRO
- Income Certificate of parents
- Transfer Certificate
- NCC/ACC Certificate, if applicable
- PHC Certificate, if applicable
- Sports Certificate, if applicable
- Orphan Certificate
- Other relevant documents
FAQ on TGUGCET Results 2020
- Do I receive TGUGCET Rank card to my home?
No. rank card will not be sent to you by post. Candidates have to download it only only.
- What is the Counselling date?
Counselling date has not been announced.
- I forgot my Hall Ticket Number. How to regain it?
You can re download your hall ticket from this link