Download TW Gurukulam Inter Entrance Rank Card soon after the announcement of TTWREIS RJCCET 2022 result. Students who appeared this admission test can now search for score card from official website tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. Qualified candidates can get entrance into 1st Year General and Vocational courses in TTWRCoEs/TTWR.Jr.Colleges/TTWUR.Jr.Colleges. There is no provision for revaluation of OMR answer scripts, as this result is processed through scanning and sufficient care is taken to ensure accuracy.
Check TTWREIS RJCCET 2022 Result
All the students who appeared this entrance test are eligible for for admission into Intermediate 1st year in TTWRCoEs/TTWR.Jr.Colleges/TTWUR.Jr.Colleges for General and Vocational courses functioning under the control of Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (Regd.), Gurukulam, Hyderabad (TTWREIS) for the academic year 2022-23.
Download TW Gurukulam Inter Entrance Rank Card
|Entrance Name||TSWREIS RJCCET 2022|
|Conducting Body||TTWREIS Gurukulam, Hyderabad|
|Location||TTW IIT Study Centre(B), Rajendranagar, Hyd|
TTWR SOE(B) Khammam
TTWR COE (G) Warangal
TTWR COE (G) Pargi
|Admission for||Intermediate 1st Year Only|
|Courses Offered||MPC & BPC|
|Eligibility||students appearing for 10th Public Exam in May- 2022|
|Result Date||Available Soon…|
|Registration Fee||₹ 100/- Only|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
How to Find TW Gurukulam 2022 Result?
- Visit official website of TSWREIS RJCCET 2022 at tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
- Click on Result link under latest notifications scrolling section on the home page.
- New page appears in which you have to enter your credentials.
- Enter your hall ticket number and date of birth in the fields
- Next click on submit button to check your result and subject wise scores obtained.
- Download it and save it for further use till the counselling process is completed.
Final Selection of Students
- Selection will be made on merit basis subject to fulfillment of criteria prescribed (Eligibility and Reservation).
- The candidates who have passed through in one attempt in X class Public Examinations MAY, 2022 from SSC/CBSE/ICSE are eligible for admission.