Tripura NHM CHO Recruitment 2019: State Health & Family welfare society, Government of Tripura on behalf of National Health Mission published recruitment notification for recruiting 180 Community Health Officer (CHO) posts. Candidates who have completed General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)/ Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc NURSING) / MSC Nursing / Bachelors in Ayurveda from a recognized / affiliated institute / University as a educational qualification are eligible for the recruitment. Aspirants who are searching for the government jobs this is the golden opportunity to grab job in Tripura NHM CHO Recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through prescribed format from 10th December 2019 to 20th December 2019. Here we provided complete information regarding to National Health Mission Like Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Selection Process, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Impotent dates etc,. are given below.
Tripura NHM CHO Recruitment Notification
Tripura NHM CHO Recruitment
|Organization Name||State Health & Family welfare society, Government of Tripura (National Health Mission)|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Total Vacancies||180 Vacancies|
|Starting date||10th December 2019|
|Closing Date||20th December 2019|
|Pay Scale||Between Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 25,000 Per Month|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview & Certificate verification|
- Community Health Officer (CHO) – 108 Posts
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)/ Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc NURSING), MSC Nursing, Bachelors in Ayurveda from a recognized, affiliated institute, University
- For more educational qualification check official notification attached below.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 37 Years
- For Age Relaxation check official notification attached below.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
- Notification published on – 06th December 2019
- Online registration starts from – 10th December 2019
- Online registration Closing date – 20th December 2019