CGPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the recruitment notification for the posts of 1384 vacancies. State Public Service Commission in every state to conduct examinations for recruitment to state services and to advise the governor on disciplinary matters. Aspirants who have completed PG Degree with 55% Marks (Grade 7 in 7th Grade Grading Process) from a Reputed Institute in order to enroll for the Chhattisgarh Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 as a educational qualification are eligible for the recruitment. Chhattisgarh PSC recruitment process will be done on the basis of written test & interview. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Chhattisgarh state.
Contents of this Page
CGPSC Recruitment notification
Here we provided complete information regarding to CGPSC Assistant Professor recruitment go through this article. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online, Here the candidates are requsted to read official notification before applying online. Online registration will starts from 06th December 2019 to 20th December 2019. For more details like Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Process etc,. are given below.
CGPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancies||1384 Vacancies|
|Starting date||06th December 2019|
|Closing Date||20th December 2019|
|Pay Scale||Between Rs.15,600/- to Rs. 39,100 + GP Rs. 6000/-|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview & Document verification|
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|home Science||2 Posts|
|Taser technology||1 Post|
|Geology Backlog||5 Posts|
|Psychology Backlog||8 Posts|
|Commuter suit||9 Posts|
|Computer applications||18 Posts|
|Biochemistry Biochemistry||1 Post|
|Forestry Backlog||1 Post|
|Information Technology||3 Posts|
- Candidates must have a PG Degree with 55% Marks (Grade 7 in 7th Grade Grading Process) from a Reputed Institute in order to enroll for the Chhattisgarh Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019.
- For more other educational qualification check official notification provided below.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- As on 01st January 2020
- For Age Relaxation check official notification attached below.
- Non-Residents Of Chhattisgarh State – Rs. 400/-
- Residents Of Chhattisgarh State – Rs. 300/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Fee Mode Only.
- CGPSC Offers the Rs.15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- and G.P of Rs. 6,000/-
- Academic Level-10 Rs. 7,700/- for the Selected Ones of CGPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Jobs.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Notification release date – 23rd November 2019
- Online registration starts from – 06th December 2019
- Clocking date of online registration – 20th December 2019