TS EAMCET 2020 online applications started: JNTUH on behalf of TSCHE released Telangana EAMCET 2020 notification on 19th Feb and online applications for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical entrance started from 21st Feb and the last date to apply is now extended from 30th March to 10th June, 2020. Also the EAMCET committee reveled complete entrance schedule in which Engineering entrance test will be conducted on 04th,
05th & 07th May where as for Agriculture category exam dates are 09th & 11th May, 2020. (Exam Dates Postponed)
Due to Corona Virus, TS EAMCET 2020 last date of online applications is extended from 30th March to 10th June, 2020. Therefore candidates can register for this entrance test after checking Application Details here.
TS EAMCET Entrance Exam 2020 Details
Like wise every year this year also Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2020) Notification releases by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) for admission into B.Tech, B.Pharm and other professional courses. All the students who are studying or completed M.P.C, Bi.P.C are eligible to appear this entrance exam. Candidates can check application fee, registration process, syllabus, courses offered, question paper pattern and more other details from below.
TS EAMCET 2020 Notification Details
Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical (Pharmacy,Veterinary etc.,) Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2020) will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana for the academic year 2020-21 only.
TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility
Eligibility conditions of Telangana EAMCET 2020 are as under. Candidates are informed to check all eligibility conditions before applying for TS EAMCET
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed or appeared for the last year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern).
- Age Limit: Candidates should have Minimum 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an Maximum age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions.
- For Course wise eligibility details check this website.
|Engineering Category (E)||Agriculture & Medicine Category (AM)|
TS EAMCET Application Fee
Below we listed caste wise and branch wise registration fee details of TS EAMCET Entrance.
- Engg. (OR) Agri. & Medi. Stream (Any One)
Rs. 400/- (for SC/ST)
Rs. 800/- (for Others)
- Engg. (OR) Agri. & Medi. Stream (Both)
Rs. 800/- (for SC/ST)
Rs. 1600/- (for Others)
TS EAMCET Registration Form
- Candidates have to pay application fee before filling the application form. Application fee can be paid in various process given below.
- TS Online / AP Online Centers / Mee Seva centres / e-seva centers in Telangana / A.P. OR
- Through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking).
- Soon After paying registration / application fee candidates have to not Journal number, Reference number, Date of payment and other details mention on the payment receipt.
- By using above details candidate have to proceed filling the application form.
Required Details to fill Application Form
- Qualified / Qualifying Examination
- Hall Ticket No of Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Exam Year of Appearing / Passing
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- SSC or 10th Class Hall Ticket No
TS EAMCET Entrance Schedule 2020
|TS EAMCET Event Name||Date to Remember|
|TS EAMCET Notification Date||19th February, 2020|
|Date of Online Applications start||21st February, 2020|
|Last Date of Registrations||30th March, 2020|
|Chance to Edit / Correction of Submitted application||31st March – 03rd April, 2020|
|Last date of application with Fine|
31st Mar – 06th Apr, 2020
07th – 13th April, 2020
14th – 20th April, 2020
21st – 27th April, 2020
|TS EAMCET Hall Tickets Downloading Dates||20th April – 01st May, 2020|
|Engineering Entrance Dates|
|Agriculture Entrance Dates|| |
Important Quick Links
- Official website: eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Official website of JNTUH: jntuh.ac.in
- TSCHE Official Website: tsche.ac.in
- Check Counselling Details: Click here
Instruction Video of Computer Based Test(CBT)
Check Previous TS EAMCET 2019 Schedule
- Entrance Notification: 02nd March, 2019
- Commencement of Application submission: 06th March, 2019
- Last date for submissions without late fee: 05th April, 2019
- Download of Hall Tickets from website: 20th April – 01st May, 2019
- Exam Date: 03rd – 09th May, 2019
- 1 TS EAMCET Entrance Exam 2020 Details
- 2 TS EAMCET 2020 Notification Details
- 3 TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility
- 4 Courses Offered
- 5 TS EAMCET Application Fee
- 6 TS EAMCET Registration Form
- 7 Required Details to fill Application Form
- 8 TS EAMCET Entrance Schedule 2020
- 9 Important Quick Links
- 10 Instruction Video of Computer Based Test(CBT)
- 11 Check Previous TS EAMCET 2019 Schedule
- 12 Send to friends: