Telangana Engineering Entrance Test TS EAMCET Notification 2019 (Updated) released by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) for admission into B.Tech, B.Pharm and other professional courses. All the students who are studying or completed M.P.C, Bi.P.C are eligible to appear this entrance exam. Candidates can check application fee, registration process, syllabus, courses offered, question paper pattern and more other details from below.
Contents of this Page
- TS EAMCET Notification Important Details 2019
- TS EAMCET Eligibility
- TS EAMCET 2019 Courses Offered
- TS EAMCET Application Fee
- TS EAMCET Registration Form
- Required Details to fill TS EAMCET Application Form
- TS EAMCET Entrance Schedule 2019
- TS EAMCET 2019 Important Quick Links
- Instruction Video of Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Share this with friends:
TS EAMCET Notification Important Details 2019
Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical (Pharmacy,Veterinary etc.,) Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana for the academic year 2019-20.
TS EAMCET Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern).
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions.
- For Course wise eligibility details check official website.
TS EAMCET 2019 Courses Offered
|Engineering Category (E)||Agriculture & Medicine Category (AM)|
TS EAMCET Application Fee
- Engg. (OR) Agri. & Medi. Stream
Rs. 400/- (for SC/ST)
Rs. 800/- (for Others)
- Engg. (OR) Agri. & Medi. Stream (Both)
Rs. 800/- (for SC/ST)
Rs. 1600/- (for Others)
TS EAMCET Registration Form
- Candidates have to pay application fee before filling the application form. Application fee can be paid in various process given below.
- TS Online / AP Online Centers / Mee Seva centres / e-seva centers in Telangana / A.P. OR
- Through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking).
- After paying registration / application fee candidates have to not Journal number, Reference number, Date of payment and other details mention on the payment receipt.
- By using above details candidate have to proceed filling the application form.
Required Details to fill TS EAMCET Application Form
- Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No.
- Qualifying Exam. Year of Appearing / Passing
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- SSC or 10th Class Hall Ticket No
TS EAMCET Entrance Schedule 2019
- TS EAMCET Entrance Notification: 02nd March, 2019
- Commencement of Application submission: 06th March, 2019
- Last date for submissions without late fee: 05th April, 2019
- Download of Hall Tickets from website: 20th April – 01st May, 2019
- Exam Date: 03rd – 09th May, 2019
TS EAMCET 2019 Important Quick Links
- Official website: eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Official website of JNTUH: jntuh.ac.in
- TSCHE Official Website: tsche.ac.in