Submit TSRJC CET Application from March 07 to last date April 30, 2022. The registration fee of TSRJC is ₹200/-. The entrance Examination will be conducted on June 06, 2022 at 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM at all erstwhile 10 District head quarters and sangareddy & siddipet. Candidates passed or appearing SSC are eligible to apply online for this entrance exam. Before applying once check TSRJC Notification 2022.
TSRJC CET Application Form 2022 Details
తెలంగాణ స్టేట్ రెసిడెన్షియల్ జూనియస్ కాలేజెస్ కామన్ ఎంట్రెన్స్ టెస్ట్-TSRJC CET-2022 దరఖాస్తు గడువు తెలంగాణ రెసిడెన్షియల్ ఎడ్యుకేషనల్ ఇన్స్టిట్యూషన్ సొసైటీ మరోసారి పెంచింది. ఈ పరీక్షకి సంబందించిన తేదీ కూడా ప్రకటించింది. టెన్త్ పాసైన విద్యార్థులు 35 గురుకుల జూనియర్ కళాశాలల్లో ఎంపీసీ, బైపీసీ, ఎంఈసీ కోర్సుల్లో అడ్మిషన్లు కోసం ఇప్పటికే అప్లై చేసుకున్నారు.
TSRJC Registration Process 2022
|Name of the Entrance||TSRJC CET 2022|
|Admission College||Telangana Residential Colleges (Gurukulams)|
|Offered Courses||1st Year Intermediate all courses|
|Category||TSRJC CET Online Application 2022|
|Application Fee||₹ 200/-|
|Mode of Application||Online only|
|Application start Date||March 07, 2022|
|Application Last Date||April 30, 2022|
|Hall Tickets date||One Week before exam|
|Date of Examination||June 06, 2022|
Courses Offered by TSRJC CET 2022
Telangana Residential Junior Colleges (TSRJCs) offers the following courses. Selected students shall be granted admission in these courses, and there is no course fee for the admission. TSRJC offers the following courses in English medium –
- CEC – Civics, Economics, Commerce
- MEC – Mathematics, Economics, Commerce
- BPC – Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- MPC – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
Steps to file TSRJC CET Application
Candidates seeking admission into Inter First year in 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2022-23 have to apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Registration fee to apply for this entrance exam is ₹: 200/-. Before applying please check Complete Notification details here.
- Firstly Visit official website of TSRJC entrance test at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Payment link and enter initial details like Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number
- Next pay fee of ₹ 200/- through ONLINE for submission of application through Online
- Soon After successful payment candidate shall be issued a Journal Number to she/ he can proceed with submission of application.
- Now proceed with filling application from by clicking Submit Application Form link on tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- Enter Journal No, Candidates Name, Date of Birth and other necessary details.
- Proceed with filling complete application and finally submit the form after checking all details carefully.
- Finally candidates shall get Reference Number along with fill application download link.
- Download the Application PDF and note Reference Number.
- This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
TSRJC CET Exam Centers
Exam centers for TSRJC Entrance exam are all District Head quarters of 10 Erstwhile Districts and Siddipet, Medak (Candidate may choose any CENTER to appear for Test).
TS RJC Entrance Schedule 2022
|Event Name||Event Date|
|Notification release date||March 04, 2022|
|Online Application and Payment Start date||March 07, 2022|
|Last date to pay fee and submit application||April 30, 2022|
|Date of Hall Ticket release||7 days before exam|
|TSRJC CET 2022 Exam Date||June 06, 2022 (10:00 AM to 12.30)|
|Declaration of Result||June last week|