TS EAMCET online application process already started on 20th March and also last date of registrations extended to 01st July, 2021. The Candidates who have paid the registration fee for online exam, but not submitted the Online Application till now are advised to submit the Online Application at the earliest. Otherwise, your registration for TS EAMCET – 2021 will be incomplete.
TS EAMCET Online Application 2021 Details
TSCHE & JNTU Hyderabad, conducts Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test from 04th – 10th August, 2021. Therefore All the candidates who are planning to join MBA & MCA courses in Telangana state have to register through online. Students before applying Candidates have to check carefully Eligibility and Notification details available at official website www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
Stream wise Registration Fee
|Stream Name||Category & Amount to Pay|
|Engineering (E)||SC/ST: ₹ 400/-|
All others: ₹ 800/-
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||SC/ST: ₹ 400/-|
All others: ₹ 800/-
|For Both (E & AM)||SC/ST: ₹ 800/-|
All others: ₹ 1600/-
TS EAMCET Application Process 2021
Submission of the Online Application form for Engineering (E) and Agriculture and Medical (AM) streams:
- Candidates with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry / Bio-Tech. / Biology as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “E” stream online application for Engineering B.E./ B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering.) / B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) / B.Tech.(FT) / B.Pharm. (MPC) / Pharm- D (MPC) courses.
- Candidates with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “AM” stream online application for B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture / B.Sc. (Forestry)/ B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FT) /B.Pharm. / B.Tech. (Bio-Technology)(Bi.P.C.) / Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) courses. For B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C), candidates shall pass / appear for Bridge Course exam in Mathematics conducted by B.I.E, A.P. / T.S. as per G.O. 17, dtd.02-02-2008.
Required Information / Documents to Fill Application
- Name of the Qualifying / Qualified examination
- Hall Ticket number of Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Exam Year of Appearing / Passing
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Caste / Community (SC, ST, BC EWS etc.) Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- SSC or 10th Class Hall Ticket No
- Local Status (OU / AU / SVU / Non-Local)
- Annual Income of Parents
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Special Category (if any)
Payment of Registration Fee
|TS Online / AP Online||Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking|
|1. Visit any TS /AP Online Centre.|
2. Provide necessary details like Name, Father Name, Qualifying Hall ticket number, DOB and Mobile number etc.
3. Also provide subject / exam stream you want to appear.
|1. If you choose the payment using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking mode, go through the Instruction booklet carefully and be ready with ALL the required details to Fill Online Application.|
2. Click on “Fill Application Form” link and proceed by filling the required details.
|You will receive a Receipt Form of the Registration Fee Payment containing a Transaction ID from the Payment Center.||You will be redirected to the Payment Gateway site.|
|Visit – https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in along with the Receipt Form.||After your Payment is successful, (A “Payment Reference ID.” will appear on the screen. Note down the “Payment Reference ID.” Then proceed with the “Application Form” filling process.|
Step by Step Process of Filling Online Application Form
Time needed: 20 minutes.
There are Four Stages in filling the TS EAMCET-2021 Online Application Form:
1. Pay Registration Fee
2. Fill Online Application Form
3. Print Filled in Application Form
4. Know your Fee Payment Status
Step by step procedure of all above 4 stages is explained here clearly. Follow all below steps to fill EAMCET application form easily.
- Opening Online Application
Visit official website – click on Online Application from the menu and Click on the “Pay Registration Fee” link as shown encircled below. A new page will appear on the screen.
- Filling basic details to make payment
After clicking on Pay Registration Fee link, the following “Payment Verification” web page will appear. Fill in all the details in the respective fields and Click on the encircled button “Proceed to Payment”. Below Screen shows sample filled in Form for Registration Fee payment.
- Making Fee Payment
After entering the correct and mandatory details the web page of Payment through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking shown in the above screen, after clicking the Proceed to payment, the system will display the message window for ensuring once again the Qualifying Exam Latest Intermediate 2nd Year / Diploma Final Year / Other State Board Hall Ticket Number and Qualifying Examination Name of the Board.
- Steps to make payment online
Online payment gateway page is shown below. Select the Card Type (VISA or Master Card or Maestro) mentioned on the Card and Click the encircled button “Make Payment” and proceed with payment.
After Successful Payment web page automatically redirect to page shown below.
- Opening Application after payment
After your Payment is successful, (A “Payment Reference ID.” will appear on the screen. Note down the “Payment Reference ID” (For your future use). Then proceed with the “Application Form” filling process. To fill the Online Application Form, click on “Proceed to Fill Application” as shown below. You can also click on “Fill Application Form” from the menu link.
After clicking on Proceed to Fill Application button, the following page will be displayed. Enter all the details and click on Proceed to Next button as shown in the screen below.
- Final Submission of Application Form
Clicking on Submit button, candidate can view pop up alert as “Your Application is Submitted Successfully. Please note your Application Number for further reference”. Candidate can take print application by clicking on Print Application button which is useful for further correspondence.
- Printing / Downloading filled Application
By clicking on Print Application, candidate can view the Receipt of the Application Form as shown in the screen below. Click on Print button for taking the printout of the Receipt and click on Download button for downloading. After successful submission of the application form, the candidate will receive a mail to the registered mail id, confirming the successful submission of application with an attachment of .pdf format of fill in application.