TS ECET Counselling Dates 2019 Released : Check Telangana ECET Rank Wise web counselling dates and certificate verification schedule available here. TSCHE inviting qualified & eligible candidates for certificates verification 2019. Candidates can attend the counselling procedure for admission into 2nd year B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm courses. Get more details regarding TS ECET Certificate verification dates, Telangana ECET Counselling 2019 Registration fee, etc., from here and also from TS ECET Official website @ tsecet.nic.in.
TS ECET Counselling Dates 2019 Released – Certificate Verification Rank Wise
- Exam Name : Telangana ECET Entrance Exam
- Courses offered: B.Tech, B.E, B.Pharm
- Exam Date : 11th May 2019 (Saturday)
- Category : Counselling Procedure
- Official website : tsecet.nic.in
Counselling Fee :
- For General & OBC Candidates : Rs.1000/-
- For SC & ST Candidates : Rs.500/-
Required Documents :
- TS ECET Rank Card 2019
- Aadhar Card
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo
- Diploma/ Degree Memorandum of Marks
- Diploma/ Degree Provisional certificate
- Study certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Counselling Procedure :
- While attending web counselling, the candidates must have to complete certificate verification process.
- Make the payment of counselling fee.
- Exercise the web options, select the college that you want to get admission for study.
- Submit the options and JNTU will aalot the seat based upon merit list.
- At last, student will get allotment order details SMS to the registered mobile number.
ECET Counselling Dates :
- Online filling of basic application for registration form : July 2019
- Certificate Verification : July 2019
- Payment of Counselling Fee : July 2019
- Exercising options after certificate verification : July 2019
- Freezing of options : July 2019
- Allotment of Seats : 03rd Week of July 2019
Direct Links ;
About TS ECET 2019
JNT University conducted A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc (Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc (Mathematics)] – 2019, on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2019-2020 for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc (Mathematics) Degree Holders. For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E/ B.Tech/ B. Pharmacy Courses in both University and Private Un-aided Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by All India Council for Technical Education.