TS ECET Counseling Dates 2022: JNTU Hyderabad conducts TS ECET counselling in online mode for qualified candidates of Telangana ECET entrance exam. Result and Rank Card releases in August, 2022 at ecet.tsche.ac.in and also at manabadi.co.in. This entrance exam is scheduled to conduct on 17th July, 2022. Check web counselling procedure, payment of fee, choice filling and allotment of seat process from below.
TS ECET Counselling Dates 2022 (Released)
Candidates can attend the counselling procedure for admission into 2nd year B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm courses. Shortlisted candidates will be called based on the TS ECET 2022 results.
TS ECET 2020 Admission Details
|Entrance Authority||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Conducted By||JNTU Hyderabad|
|Examination||Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET)|
|Course Offered||B.E. / B.Tech, FDH & B.Sc (Mathematics)|
|Entrance Date||13th July, 2022|
|Result Date||August, 2022|
|Counselling Dates||August, 2022|
|Seat Allotment||September, 2022|
TS ECET Web Counselling Schedule 2022 for Slot booking, Fee Payment, Certificates verification, Web Options entry and seat allotment results. TS ECET 2022 Admissions notification. Certificate verification dates for Web options entry, Seat allotments. Final Phase Certificate Verification Dates/ Verification of Certificate, Web Options Entry, Seat allotment
Telangana ECET Counseling Schedule 2022
|Slot Booking for Certificate Verification||September 2022|
|Documents Verification||September 2022|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||September 2022|
|College Seat Allotment||September 2022|
|2nd Counselling||From October 2022|
|Second Phase Certificate Verification||October 2022|
|Seat Allotment of 2nd Shift Counselling||October 2022|
Counselling Procedure :
- While attending web counselling, the candidates must have to complete certificate verification process.
- Make the payment of counselling fee.
- Exercise the web options, select the college that you want to get admission for study.
- Submit the options and JNTU will aalot the seat based upon merit list.
- At last, student will get allotment order details SMS to the registered mobile number.
Who can exercise options?
• Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
• Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
• Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
• Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
• Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment?
• And any other eligible candidates.
Counselling Fee of TS ECET 2022
|SC/ST candidates||Rs 600/-|
Certificates to be Produce at the Time of Verification
- TS-ECET 2022 Rank card.
- TS-ECET 2022 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks Memo.
- Diploma/ Degree Memorandum of Marks.
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Certificate.
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to a degree in case of B.Sc).
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued after 01-01-2022 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)/National Cadet Corps (NCC)/Sports and Games/Minority certificates, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates Residence Certificate of candidates for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Certificates to be Produced By PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/Minority Candidates / Anglo Indian
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports– Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.