Candidates can Download TS ECET Hall Ticket 2020 by entering registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth. TS ECET 2020 Admit cards are available to download from 20th – 27th April, 2020. TSCHE & JNTUH uploads halltickets of TS ECET entrance exam at official website ecet.tsche.ac.in. All the candidates who applied for this entrance exam can get their hall tickets / admit cards by following step by step procedure explained below.
TS ECET Hall Ticket 2020 Download
|Hall Ticket Event||Description / Dates|
|Entrance Exam Name||TS ECET 2020|
|Conducting University||JNTUH on behalf of TSCHE|
|Courses offered||B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharm (2nd Year)|
|Hall Tickets Status||Not Released|
|Date of Hall Tickets available||20th April, 2020|
|Last date to download Hall Tickets||27th April, 2020|
|Date of TS ECET Examination||02nd May, 2020|
TS ECET 2020 Exam Day Schedule
The candidates can check below the exam day schedule for TS ECET 2020 :
|Activity||Session 1||Session 2|
|Report Time at Exam Center||08:30 AM||01:30 PM|
|Deadline to enter the center||10.00 AM||03.00 PM|
|Exam starts||10.00 AM||03.00 PM|
|Exam ends||01.00 AM||06.00 PM|
|Time to leave the exam center||01.00 AM||06.00 PM|
Steps to Download TS ECET Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- Visit official website of TS ECET 2020 at ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on Hall Ticket Download link from home page available after 20th April.
- You can also Click on the link provided on this page above, it leads you to the admit card login window
- Here, you can enter your registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth.
- On submitting the details, admit card appears on your screen. Check the details mentioned on it.
- Now, candidates can download and print their hall ticket for future references.
Things to Do After downloading Hall Ticket
- Verify your Hall Ticket Number, Name, Branch, Photograph etc., displayed on it.
- Check exam date, session, timing printed on hall ticket
- Carefully read all the instructions under the hall ticket which are very important.
- Candidates are advised to visit the allotted Test Center one day before the date of Examination to avoid any inconvenience to reach Test Center in time on the day Examination.
- Check Notification details here
What to Carry to TS ECET Exam Center?
- All the candidates should bring print out of Hall Ticket to the Examination Hall at the time and day of Examination.
- Also, the candidates should bring the printout of Registration Form to the Examination Hall with a latest passport size photograph affixed and duly signed by a Gazetted Officer/ Principal of the College where the candidate has studied.
Important Points to do at Exam Center
- Candidates are required to report to the Test Center by 08.30 AM for the morning session and 1.30 PM for evening session on the day of Examination.
- The candidates have to undergo the registration process at the Test Center which includes taking of photograph, capturing of finger print etc.
- Candidates will not be allowed into the Examination hall after 10.00 AM for morning session and after 3.00 PM for evening session
- You are not permitted to leave the examination hall before 01.00 PM for morning session and 6.00 PM for evening session.
- Candidates must handover the Online Application Form to the Invigilator in the Examination Hall on the day of Examination.
- Question paper will be in English only.