TS ECET 2022 Hall ticket available to download for exam which is scheduled on July 13. TS ECET Hall Ticket download 2022 from manabadi.in or ecet.tsche.ac.in. All the registered candidates use your Registration Number, Qualifying Examination admit card and date of birth to get admit card. TSCHE & JNTUH uploaded revised hall tickets of TS ECET entrance exam and the candidates who applied for this entrance exam can get their hall tickets / admit cards by following step by step procedure explained below.
Download TS ECET Hall Ticket 2022 (Available Now)
|Hall Ticket Event||Description / Dates|
|Entrance Exam Name||TS ECET 2022|
|Conducting University||JNTUH on behalf of TSCHE|
|Courses offered||B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharm (2nd Year)|
|Hall Tickets Status||Released|
|Date of Hall Tickets available||08th July, 2022|
|Last date to download Hall Tickets||13th July, 2022|
|Date of Entrance||13th July, 2022|
|Exam Sessions||09:00 AM to 12:00 AM – ECE, EIE, CSE, EEE|
03:00 PM to 06:00 PM – CIV, MEC, CHE, MIN, MET, PHM, BSM
Steps to Download TS ECET 2022 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- Visit official website of TS ECET 2022 at ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on Hall Ticket Download link from home page available.
- You can also Click on the link provided on this page above, it leads you to the admit card login window
- Here, you can enter your registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth.
- On submitting the details, admit card appears on your screen. Check the details mentioned on it.
- Now, candidates can download and print their hall ticket for future references.
- Direct Link to Download TS ECET Hall Tickets 2022
Things to Do After downloading Hall Ticket
- Verify your Hall Ticket Number, Name, Branch, Photograph etc., displayed on it.
- Check exam date, session, timing printed on hall ticket
- Carefully read all the instructions under the hall ticket which are very important.
- Candidates are advised to visit the allotted Test Center one day before the date of Examination to avoid any inconvenience to reach Test Center in time on the day Examination.
- Check Notification details here
What to Carry to Exam Center?
- All the candidates should bring print out of Hall Ticket to the Examination Hall at the time and day of Examination.
- Black/Blue Ball Point pen.
- Also, the candidates should bring the printout of Registration Form to the Examination Hall with a latest passport size photograph affixed and duly signed by a Gazetted Officer/ Principal of the College where the candidate has studied.
- Filled in Online Application Form (Caste certificate in case of SC/ST category only, if He/she has not furnished the caste certificate number at the time of submission of Online Application Form).
Important Points for Candidates
- The candidate will not be allowed in to the Examination Hall after 9.00 AM / 3.00 PM (will not be allowed even if he/she is LATE BY A MINUTE) and also will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the END of the Examination (i.e., 12.00 NOON / 6.00 PM) under any circumstances.
- The Date & Time of TS ECET – 2022 is 13th July, 2022 from 9.00 AM to 12.00 NOON / 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM in ONLINE mode only.
- The Candidate is required to report at the Test Centre by 07.30 AM/ 1.30 PM on the day of test as the candidate has to undergo the verification process as it takes some considerable time to complete the Registration process.
- The candidate who will come early will have the advantage of starting the test in time and no additional time will be given in this regard and the test will be closed sharp by 12.00 PM/ 6.00 PM
- Candidates must handover the Online Application and Booklet used for Rough work to the Invigilator in the Examination Hall before leaving the Examination Hall.
- Question paper will be in English only.
- The candidate is required to bring at least one valid original photo identification (not photocopied / not scanned copy). Acceptable forms of photo identification types are limited to College ID Card / Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Passport / PAN Card / Voter ID.