- 1 TS ECET 2020 Official Question Paper & Answer Key Download Here
- 2 TS ECET Answer Key 2020 Details
- 3 TS ECET 2020 Master Question Papers With Preliminary Key
- 4 TS ECET 2020 Exam Outcome
- 5 Type of TS ECET 2020 Answer Key
- 6 Steps to raise objections against provisional TS ECET 2020 Answer Key
- 7 Qualifying marks
- 8 Important Links
Download TS ECET 2020 Official Master Question Paper and Preliminary Answer Key from here. Branch wise Direct links are provided below for entrance test conducted on August 31, 2020. Students appeared ECET admission test can now check relevant subject Question and Answer key paper by clicking link provided below.
TS ECET 2020 Official Question Paper & Answer Key Download Here
There are 2 types of answer key i.e preliminary and the final answer key. Candidates can use the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test answer key to estimate their probable score in the examination. Scroll below to check out the important dates, steps to download, how to use the answer key of TS ECET 2020 and much more.
TS ECET Answer Key 2020 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Name of the Exam||TS ECET 2020|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application||24-02-2020|
|Last date of submission of online Application without Late Fee||31-05-2020|
|Exam Date||August 31st, 2020|
|Answer Key Release Date||September 5th, 2020|
|Objection of Answer Key||September 6th, 2020 at 4:00 PM|
టీఎస్ఈసెట్-2020 ప్రాథమిక కీ విడుదల చేసినట్లు ఈసెట్ కన్వీనర్ డాక్టర్ ఎం.మంజూర్ హుస్సేన్ ఒక ప్రకటనలో తెలిపారు. ఈ మేరకు విద్యార్థులు పరిశీలించుకునేందుకు వీలుగా ecet.tsche.ac.in లో అందుబాటులో ఉంచినట్లు పేర్కొన్నారు. ఏవైనా అభ్యంతరాలు ఉంటే సెప్టెంబరు 6 సాయంత్రం 4 లోపు ఆన్లైన్ విధానంలో సమర్పించవచ్చని సూచించారు. ప్రతి అభ్యంతరానికి తగిన ఆధారం ఇవ్వాల్సి ఉంటుందన్నారు. ఆగస్టు 31న తెలంగాణ, ఏపీలోని 56 కేంద్రాల్లో జరిగిన ఈ పరీక్షకు 25,448 మంది విద్యార్థులు (90.83 శాతం) హాజరయ్యారని తెలిపారు.
TS ECET 2020 Master Question Papers With Preliminary Key
TS ECET 2020 Exam Outcome
TS ECET exam was conducted across 56 centres which include 52 in Telangana and four centres in the neighbouring Andhra Pradesh state. The exam was conducted in two sessions by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE).
As many as 28,040 registered for the exam from Telangana and AP while 24,287 students downloaded the hall tickets. TS ECET is a computer-based test conducted for the students seeking lateral entry to second-year BTech courses in both university and private institutes.
|Session||Candidates Appeared||Candidates Absent|
Type of TS ECET 2020 Answer Key
The official authority, releases the two types of answer key on the official website. One of them is preliminary and another is final answer key for TS ECET 2020. Candidates can check out the in detail explanation from down below.
Preliminary Answer Key: First of all, the provisional answer key is displayed. Candidates can cross check the same and challenge any question / answer by paying nominal fee per question.
Final Answer Key: The officials evaluates the challenges submitted for answer key for TS ECET 2020 and releases the final one. Candidates cannot object against the the same. The result is also prepared on the basis of the final answer key.
Steps to raise objections against provisional TS ECET 2020 Answer Key
In case candidates are not satisfied with the provisional TS ECET 2020 answer keys, they can challenge the same by following the steps below:
- In the first step, they are required to visit official website
- Now login using registered credentials
- Fill an online form to raise objections against the provisional TS ECET answer key
- Choose the question id and challenge the answer which you feel is correct
- Make the payment of Rs 500 per question
- Finally, submit your response(s)
- Candidate can also raise multiple objections
Note: Students must keep a note regarding the fee paid for challenging the TS ECET 2020 answer key that it will be refunded only if the raised objection(s) is valid.
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in TS ECET will be 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (Three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics), i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200.
In case of SC/ST candidates, there is no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks in the TS ECET 2020 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
- The total marks secured in TS ECET-2020
- The marks secured in Biology in TS ECET-2020
- The marks secured in Physics in TS ECET-2020
- The percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
- If the tie still persists the date of birth of the concerned candidates, the older being given preference over the younger.
The weight age of marks in the case of candidates belonging to the category of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders, will be decided by a committee constituted by the competent authority.
- Official Website: ecet.tsche.ac.in
- TS ECET 2020 Hall Tickets Download
- Objections on Preliminary Key on TS ECET