TSWREIS, Hyderabad invited applications for TS Gurukulam Guest Faculty Jobs in Women Degree colleges on temporary basis during the current academic year. Candidates belonging to Zone-V and Zone-VI are alone eligible to apply. Check eligibility, application fee, salary, exam date, selection process and more details from below in this page.
TS Gurukulam Guest faculty Jobs in Women Degree Colleges
TS Gurukulam Degree College Lecturer Recruitment Details
|Recruiting Society||TS Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS)|
|Recruitment Name||Guest Faculty Jobs|
|Type of Recruitment||purely on temporary basis|
|Duration||The current academic year Only|
|Location||TSW Residential Women’s Degree Colleges|
|Application Fee||₹ 500/-|
|Zone Eligibility||Zone-V and Zone-VI|
|Last Date||18th October, 2020 up to 5:00 p.m.|
|Exam Date||31st October, 2020 (Saturday)|
|Timings||from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Salary||₹ 25,000/- or ₹ 30,000/- per month|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test 75 Marks|
Demonstration & Interview
Applications are invited from the eligible women candidates for utilizing their services as Guest Faculty members in the subjects
|Psychology||Journalism||Geology||Public Administration||Bio Technology|
|Biochemistry||Genetics||Geography||Food Science||Nutrition & Dietetics|
Candidates belonging to Zone-V and Zone-VI are alone eligible to apply.
- A Masters Degree (i.e., M.A / M.Sc / M.Com/M.C.A) with a minimum of 55% (50% in case of SC/ST candidates) of marks in the relevant Subject is required.
Note: Qualifications like Ph.D / NET / SLET / M.Phil. will be preferred.
Pay Scale (Salary)
The remuneration payable is ₹ 25,000/- or ₹ 30,000/- per month depending on the performance / experience of the candidate.
- Written Test 75 Marks
- Demonstration (15 marks) and Interviews (10 marks) 25 Marks
Question Paper Model
|1||Contemporary Issues||12.5 Marks|
|2||Education Methodology / Issues||12.5 Marks|
|3||Research Methodology||10 Marks|
|4||The subject concerned to the 1st year Degree||10 Marks|
|5||The subject concerned to the 2nd year Degree||10 Marks|
|6||The subject concerned to the 3rd year Degree||10 Marks|
|7||The subject concerned to the PG||10 Marks|
|Grand Total||100 marks|
- Application Last Date: October 18, 2020 up to 05:00 PM
- Date of Written Test: October 31, 2020 (Saturday) from 02:00 – 04:30 PM.
- Official Website: https://tswreis.in
- Download official Recruitment Notification PDF
- Pay Online registration fee from here
- Apply Online using this link after paying registration fee.
- For Latest updates visit https://way2results.in