TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020: Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE releases Telangana ICET 2020 hall ticket at official website. Soon after the announcement applied candidates can able to download his/her Admit card using Registration Number and Date of Birth. You can also follow step by step to get your exam call letter. We also update direct hall ticket download link below this page once the university releases in official website.
TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020 Download (Revised)
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test- TS ICET which was to be conducted on July 13 has been postponed by Kakatiya University and now the new date of the exam has been announced which is September 30 and October 1. This is a state-level management entrance examination for admission to MBA and MCA courses.
TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET)|
|Conducting Body||Kakatiya University (KU), Warangal|
|Organization||Telangana Council for Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Courses Offered||MBS, MCA PG Courses|
|Hall Ticket Download date||September 03rd Week, 2020|
|Date of Examination||September 30 and October 1, 2020|
|Preliminary Key||3 days after Examination|
|Result date||Not confirmed|
The admit card release date will be announced soon. Candidates can log in with their registration number, DOB, and qualifying hall ticket number to download their respective admit card. They should note that TS ICET 2020 hall ticket is not sent by post or any offline means. Scroll below to check out the important dates, steps to download, details on admit card, things to carry etc.
TS ICET 2020 New Exam Date
The TS ICET 2020 Exam scheduled to be held on September 30 and October 01 from 10 AM to 12.30 noon. For further details, the students can contact the TS ICET office through mail to the email ID: email@example.com.
Steps to Download TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020?
- First of all, candidates need to visit official website of MBA & MCA entrance test at icet.tsche.ac.in.
- After visiting above website “Download Hall Ticket” link appears on the screen soon after release of admit cards.
- Click on that link and a new page appears.
- On this page enter Registration Number, Date of Birth and Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket in the fields provided.
- Thereafter click on “Download Hall Ticket” button shown below it.
- Soon your TS ICET 2020 Hall ticket / admit card appears on the screen with your photo.
- Now check all your personal details, exam venue, date and time of examination carefully.
- Also do not forget to ready Important Guidelines and instructions printed on hall ticket.
- Finally take a print out copy of it and appear for entrance test with all necessary documents mentioned below.
Details Required to Download TS ICET Admit Card 2020
The candidates can follow the below steps if they have forgotten or misplaced their login information.
- For Registration Number: Check the filled in print out of TS ICET 2020 application form or registered email id.
- For Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number: Check the respective hall ticket or check rank card of the concerned examination.
Information Printed on Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Applicant’s Registration number/roll number
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Category of applicant
- Exam date and time
- Details of TS ICET exam center
- Exam day guidelines
Necessary Documents to Carry with ICET Admit Card
Following documents must be carried and produced on the exam day:
- Two original copies of TS ICET Hall Ticket
- Valid ID proof
- Passport size photo similar to the one uploaded in the online form.
- COVID-19 self declaration if asked.
- Also don’t forget to carry Sanitizer and wear quality Mask.
Important Instructions Regarding TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020
- Candidates without the hall ticket of TS ICET will not be allowed to write the test.
- Candidates must carry one photo ID proof along with the TS ICET hall ticket to the exam venue.
- No hard copy of TS ICET hall ticket will be issued to the candidates.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions mentioned on the TS ICET admit card.
- Candidates must ensure that the TS ICET admit card is not folded/distorted.
- In case if there is an error reported in the hall ticket of TS ICET, it must be immediately notified to the exam office for correction.
- Check TS ICET Application Form details here.
- TS ICET Notification details are available here.
- Official website of this entrance test is icet.tsche.ac.in.
- Kakatiya University Official website is kakatiya.ac.in.
- TSCHE official website is tsche.ac.in.