TSRDC CET Notification 2022 releases soon by TSWREIS for admission into Telangana Residential Colleges. Check exam dates, application form, eligibility, how to apply and register online for TS RDC entrance exam before last date. Candidates must fill the online application through the official website and pay the registration fee.
TSRDC CET Notification 2022 Details
|Events||Expected Dates, Description|
|Name of Entrance||TSRDC CET 2022|
|Conducting Institute||Telangana State Residential Educational Institutions Society (TREIS)|
|Courses Offered||Degree (BA, B.Com, B.Sc)|
|Notification Date||June, 2022|
|Category||TSRDC Notification 2022|
|Applications starts from||June, 2022|
|Last date of Applications||July 2022|
|Date of Examination||July 2022|
Eligibility to appear TSRDC CET 2022:
- Students who have appeared for Senior Intermediate Examination in May 2022.
- They should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IP 2022
- Students should have secured 50% of marks (there is a relaxation of 5% in minimum percentage of marks the case of SC/ST/BCs) on aggregate and 40% of aggregate marks in English subject.
- B.A – All the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate. But they have to take Entrance Test in HISTORY, ECONOMICS and CIVICS
- B.Com – Students of CEC or any other group are eligible. But they have to take the Entrance Test in ECONOMICS, COMMERCE-I , COMMERCE-II.
- B.Sc – courses Students must have studied the respective subjects at Intermediate level.
Courses Offered by TSRDC CET
- Arts: B.A. (History, Economics & Political Science)
- Commerce & Allied Courses: B.Com. (General), B.Com- (Computers)-SJGC only
- Mathematics, Physical Sciences & Allied Courses: B.Sc. (Maths, Physics and Chemistry), B.Sc (Maths, Statistics & Computer Science for Inter MPC/MEC group students)- B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Computer Science,) B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Industrial Chemistry), SJGC only
- Life Sciences & Allied Courses: B.Sc (Botany, Microbiology, Chemistry), B.Sc (Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry), B.Sc. (Zoology, Biochemistry, Chemistry), SJGC only B.Sc (Botany,Zoology, Chemistry)
Pay TSRDC Application Fee 2022 at www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
Category wise Application fee is given in Below
- Examination Fee (Online Application Fee): Rs.150/-
- The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
- There is a another way to pay the fee through TS Online Centers/ Mee Seva Centers/ e-seva centers in TS.
Reservation Details for TSRDC 2022
- SC : 15%, ST: 6%, BC-A : 7%, BC-B : 10%, BC-C : 1%, BC-D: 7%, BC-E: 4%
- PHC : 3%, Sports CAP (Children of Armed Personnel)
- Check TSRJC Notification for Intermediate
- TSRJC Online Application 2022
- Official Website of TSRJDC & TSRJC: tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in