Telangana Residential Degree entrance TSRDC CET Notification 2020 released at tswreis.in. Check TS RDC 2020 Exam dates, Application form, Eligibility, how to apply and register online for TS RDC entrance exam before last date. Candidates must fill the online application through the official website and pay the registration fee.
TSRDC CET Notification 2020 Details
|Name of Entrance||TSRDC CET 2020|
|Conducting Institute||Telangana State Residential Educational Institutions Society (TREIS)|
|Courses Offered||Degree (BA, B.Com, B.Sc)|
|Notification Date||March, 2020|
|Category||TSRDC Notification 2020|
|Applications starts from||3rd Week March, 2020|
|Last date of Applications||04th Week April, 2020|
|Date of Examination||2nd Week May, 2020|
Eligibility to appear TSRDC CET 2020:
- Students who have appeared for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/April -2020.
- They should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE-March 2020
- Students should have secured 50% of marks (there is a relaxation of 5% in minimum percentage of marks the case of SC/ST/BCs) on aggregate and 40% of aggregate marks in English subject.
- B.A – All the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate. But they have to take Entrance Test in HISTORY, ECONOMICS and CIVICS
- B.Com – Students of CEC or any other group are eligible. But they have to take the Entrance Test in ECONOMICS, COMMERCE-I , COMMERCE-II.
- B.Sc – courses Students must have studied the respective subjects at Intermediate level.
TSRDC 2020 Courses Offered
- Arts: B.A. (History, Economics & Political Science)
- Commerce & Allied Courses: B.Com. (General), B.Com- (Computers)-SJGC only
- Mathematics, Physical Sciences & Allied Courses: B.Sc. (Maths, Physics and Chemistry), B.Sc. (Maths, Statistics & Computer Science for Inter MPC/MEC group students)- B.Sc.(Maths, Physics, Computer Science,) B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Industrial Chemistry), SJGC only
- Life Sciences & Allied Courses: B.Sc. (Botany, Microbiology, Chemistry), B.Sc. (Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry), B.Sc. (Zoology, Biochemistry, Chemistry), SJGC only B.Sc (Botany,Zoology, Chemistry)
TSRDC Application Fee 2020
Category wise Application fee is given in Below
- Examination Fee (Online Application Fee): Rs.150/-
- The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
- There is a another way to pay the fee through TS Online Centers/ Mee Seva Centers/ e-seva centers in TS.
Reservation Details for TSRDC 2020
- SC : 15%, ST: 6%, BC-A : 7%, BC-B : 10%, BC-C : 1%, BC-D: 7%, BC-E: 4%
- PHC : 3%, Sports CAP (Children of Armed Personnel)
- Check TSRJC Notification for Intermediate
- TSRJC Online Application 2020
- Official Website of TSRJDC & TSRJC: tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in