- 1 TSWR Degree 1st Year Admissions in Yadadri Bhongir for Girls
- 2 TSWR Bhongir Degree 1st Year Admission
- 3 Eligibility Conditions
- 4 Application Procedure
- 5 Application Fee & Payment Mode
- 6 Required Documents for Application
- 7 Selection Procedure
- 8 Hall Tickets
- 9 Exam Center
- 10 Screening Test Details
- 11 Result and Merit List
- 12 Important Links
TSWR Degree 1st Year Admissions notification released by Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College for Women, Bhongir, Yadadri for the academic year 2020-21 for Girls Only. Interested candidates can check detailed notice, eligibility, application procedure, exam date, selection procedure and more from here. Apply for this entrance test from September 05 to last date September 30, 2020.
TSWR Degree 1st Year Admissions in Yadadri Bhongir for Girls
As the TSWRAFPDCW Bhongir, Yadadri Bhongir District is a specialized institution and first of its kind in the education sector of the Telangana state, candidates from all over the Telangana state can apply for admissions.
TSWR Bhongir Degree 1st Year Admission
|Entrance Name||TSWR Degree 1st Year Admission|
|Conducting Body||TSWRAFPDCW Bhongir, Yadadri Bhongir District|
|Admission for||Degree 1st Year|
|Eligible for||Girls only.|
|Total No. of Seats||87 Vacancies|
(SC-58, Minority-6 & ST-23),
|Age Limit||16 Years.|
|Registration Fee||₹ 100/- Only|
|Selection Procedure||A written exam on academic subjects of Inter|
Physical Fitness Tests
Psycho Analytical Tests
Applications are invited online for admissions into first year 1st year B.SC
(MPC/MSCS/BZC/MBZC), B.COM (COMPUTERS) / B.A (HEP) Degree Courses in English medium at TSWRAFPDCW (Telangana Social Welfare Residential Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College for Women), Bhongir, Yadadri Bhongir District for academic year 2020-21.
- The girl students who appeared/passed for IPE-2020 with 60% and above marks from any recognized Jr.College for the academic year 2019-20.
- Entry is only for girls who are 16 years or more on 1st July of the year of admission.
- NCC / Games & Sports / Ex-Servicemen / Orphan – Students belonging to all these four categories are allotted one seat per category within the concerned community quota as per reservation.
- English medium students will be given preference.
- Applicant height should be more than 152 cms.
- The annual income of the parent shall not exceed ₹ 2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and ₹ 1,50,000/- (for Rural students) as certified by the MRO.
The applicant must submit his application only through ONLINE by visiting website www.tswreis.in. Candidates should upload their passport size photo and signature in *.jpg or *.jpeg formats within size of 100 kb. The candidates shall be considered for admission based on their merit in the caste concerned.
Application Fee & Payment Mode
Candidates have to pay registration fee of Rs.100/- for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet centre through NET banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Last date for submission of applications through ONLINE is: 30.09.2020.
Required Documents for Application
The admission for the selected students would be confirmed only after submitting following certificates in original along with one set of Xerox copies at the time of admission.
|Caste Certificate||Income Certificate||Transfer Certificate|
|Study Certificate||10th Marks Sheet Certificate||Aadhar Card|
|Passport Photos (5)||Arogya shree/ Ration Card|
The 28 vacancies, available in First Year Intermediate (MPC), will be filled through three types of screening tests, mentioned below, for securing admissions.
- A written exam on academic subjects of class X
- Physical Fitness Tests.
- Medical Test for Medical Fitness.
The Candidates are advised to download their Hall tickets immediately after
uploading the online application to appear in written and Physical & Medical Tests .
All the tests (Written, Physical & Medical) will be conducted at TSWRAFPDCW, Bhongir @ Bibinagar, Yadadri Bhongir District.
Screening Test Details
Following screening tests will be conducted for admissions into the 1st Year Degree Courses in TSWRAFPDCW, Bhongir, Yadadri Bhongir District.
- The Questions for written examination will be of multiple choice type [MCQs] and Fill in the blanks.
- Each question carries ONE mark.
- The candidates should answer of each question in the space provided.
Result and Merit List
The announcement of final merit list of the successful candidates is done as per the following assessment / weightage pattern and as per the laid down seat matrix.
- Marks in Class X: 5%
- Marks in Intermediate /Class XII: 5%
- Written Test: 5%
- Physical Test: 15%
- Obstacles Test: 5%
- Psychological Test: 20%
- Lecturette: 15%
- Personal Interview: 30%
- Prospectus for First year Degree (Girls) in TSWR Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College for Women,Bhongir, Yadadri Bhongir (Dt)
- Click here : To pay application Fee
- To submit online application Click Here
- To re-download Hall-Ticket Click here
- Check other TSWREIS Notifications from here