APPSC Degree Lecturer Hall Ticket available to download now from direct link provided below this page. The board will conduct AP DL Recruitment Mains Exam on September 15 & 16, 2020. Applicants can get admit card from official website psc.ap.gov.in by entering registration number, password, verification code. The Mains Examination was earlier scheduled for April 03 and 04, 2020 but due to COVID-19 the exam had been rescheduled.
APPSC Degree Lecturer Hall Ticket 2020 (Released)
Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission (APSPSC) announced 308 Degree Lecturer (DL) vacancies. The selection for Degree Lecturer is done through 02 stages which are mains examination and interview round.
|S.No||Post & Dept Name||Vacancy Type||No.of Posts|
|1.||Degree College Lecturer||Carried Forward Vacancies||161|
|2.||Degree Lecturer||Fresh Vacancies||147|
AP Degree Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Details
|Recruitment Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in A.P Collegiate Education Service – Notification .No 26/2020|
|Total Vacancies||308 Posts|
|Age Limit||18-42 Years|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||September 09, 2020|
|Date of Examination||September 15 & 16, 2020|
|End Date to Apply Online||26th Feb 2020|
APPSC has advertised total 308 vacancies for the post of Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in A.P Collegiate Education Service. Out of these, 161 vacancies are carried forward and 147 vacancies are fresh vacancies.
Steps to Download APPSC Degree Lecturer Hall Ticket
- Candidates Open the APPSC official page psc.ap.gov.in.
- The home page occurs on the screen.
- Verify the “Latest Announcements”.
- Get the link to the AP Degree Lecturer Hall Ticket 2020. Click it.
- Mention your application number and password details.
- At last, Click on the submit button.
- Download psc.ap.gov.in Degree Lecturer Hall Ticket 2020 and take the print out of it.
AP DL Exam Pattern 2020
- Mode of the examination: Written exam
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Maximum marks: 300 marks
- Number of questions: 300 questions
- Duration of the exam: 300 minutes
Distribution of questions
|General Studies & |
|Concerned Subject |
Subjects for Paper 2
APPSC Degree Lecturer Qualifying Marks
In the Advt. No. 26/2018, APPSC has defined the qualifying marks for Lecturer post. Each category has different qualifying marks that aspirants need to secure. However, mere securing qualifying marks does not confer to an appointment for the post. Read to know about the qualifying marks for Degree Lecturer.
Only those Candidates who Qualify in the written Examination by being ranked high will be Called for Interview in 1:2 ratio. The Minimum Qualifying Marks in the Examination for Consideration of a Candidate to the Selection Process in case of OC category is 40%, BC category is 35% and for SC, ST and PH Categories is 30% or as per the Relevant rules. The Minimum Qualifying mark is Relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the Discretion of the Commission.
- Official website: psc.ap.gov.in
- Download AP Lecturers Recruitment Notification
- Download APPSC Degree Lecturers Syllabus PDF