Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Tummalapalle, Kadapa has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 30 Ex- ITI Trade Apprentice vacancies in various Trades. Download application and and send it to address given below this page before last date 16th December, 2020. Interested candidates may go through the article for the given post and check details of eligibility, vacancy, important dates, etc.
UCIL Kadapa Trade Apprentices Notification 2020
Uranium Corporation of India Limited [UCIL], Tummalapalle invites applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
UCIL Kadapa Apprentice Notification 2020
|Recruitment Event||In Detail|
|Name of the Company||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Location||Tummalapalle, YSR Kadapa|
|Recruitment Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Posts Category||Fitter, Welder, Turner/ Machinist, Electrician, Mech. Diesel, Carpenter and Plumber|
|Notification Date||30th November 2020|
|Registration Last Date||16th December 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Only|
|UCIL Jaduguda||Apprentice Notification|
|Other Job Notifications||Check Here|
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply offline.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50% marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 30.11.2020. Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines for OBC [NCL]/SC/ST candidates.
Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrollment.
Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
- Download Offline Application available on official website at ucil.gov.in. We also attached application form below this page.
- Fill up the application and candidates have to send filled application to the address given below.
- Dully filled in prescribed application complete in all respect along with all required documents should be sent through SPEED POST ONLY on or before last date 10th December, 2020.
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO : Mabbuchintalapalle,
Dist : Kadapa,
Andhra Pradesh– 516 349.
Required documents to send with filled application form
- SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth
- ITI pass Certificates and Marks Sheets.
- Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL]/EWS only
- Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only
- Aadhaar Card & Pan Card [Compulsory]
- One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm