- 1 UCIL Jaduguda Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 2 UCIL Jaduguda Apprentice Notification 2020
- 3 Post Wise Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Condition
- 5 Educational Qualifications:
- 6 Age Limit:
- 7 Selection Procedure:
- 8 Application Process
- 9 Required documents to send with filled application form
- 10 Official Notification and Application Download
- 11 Useful Links:
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Jaduguda invited online applications for 244 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020. The last date to submit the application is 10th December 2020. Vacancies are for Fitter, Welder, Turner/ Machinist, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV, Carpenter, and Plumber posts.
UCIL Jaduguda Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Uranium Corporation of India Limited [UCIL], Jaduguda invites applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961. UCIL Apprentice Recruitment Notification has been released under Advt. No. 03/2020.
UCIL Jaduguda Apprentice Notification 2020
|Recruitment Event||In Detail|
|Name of the Company||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Location||Jaduguda Mines, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand|
|Recruitment Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||244 Posts|
|Posts Category||Fitter, Welder, Turner/ Machinist, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV, Carpenter, and Plumber|
|Notification Date||22nd November 2020|
|Registration Last Date||10th December 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Only|
|UCIL Kadapa||Apprenctice Vacancy Notification|
|Other Job Notifications||Check Here|
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply
Post Wise Vacancy Details
Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50% marks for and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 20.11.2020. Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines.
Note: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrolment.
Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
- Download Offline Application available on official website at ucil.gov.in. We also attached application form below this page.
- Fill up the application and candidates have to send filled application to the address given below.
- Dully filled in prescribed application complete in all respect along with all required documents should be sent through SPEED POST ONLY on or before last date 10th December, 2020.
General Manager [Inst./Pers.&IRs/Project],
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO : Jaduguda Mines,
Dist : East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand – 832102
Required documents to send with filled application form
- SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth
- ITI pass Certificates and Marks Sheets.
- Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL]/EWS only
- Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only
- Aadhaar Card & Pan Card [Compulsory]
- One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm