Apply online for AP EDCET 2021 before 17th August at sche.ap.gov.in. Eligible students can submit applications for B.Ed admissions in Andhra Pradesh state from 17th July, 2021. This registration process includes 4 stages explained in detail below. Applications should be submitted through online only. We recommend all the candidates to read user guide before filling registration form.
AP EDCET Apply Online 2021 in 4 Stages
The candidates are required to be ready with the following mandatory / optional details to fill in the appropriate fields before filling the Online Application Form:
- Qualifying Examination Hall ticket Number
- Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State
- SSC or Equivalent Hall ticket number
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- Income of Parents (Income Up to Rs.1.0 lakh or Upto Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- Study certificates from Class 6 to 10+2 / degree or diploma / PG
- Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Meeseva
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Passport size photograph (.jpg or .jpeg of size less than 50Kb)
- Signature (.jpg or .jpeg of less than 30Kb)
4 Stages of Filling AP EDCET 2021 Application
There are 4 Steps in filling the AP Ed.CET online application.
- Stage-1: Fee Payment: Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option.
- Stage-2: Know your Payment status: Candidate can check Success/Failure status of Fee Payment
- Stage-3: Fill Application: After fee payment either by cash at APOnline Center or by money transfer by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes, candidate should fill in the Application through this option.
- Stage-4: Print Application Form: After application form submission, candidate can print the submitted form.
We strongly suggest all the aspirants to go through this user guide before filling application form. This will help you in details all the information with screenshots.
Test Centre Preference:
The AP EDCET 2021 will be conducted in Anantapuram, Chittoor, Puttur, Tirupathi, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nandyal, Nellore, Ongole, Guntur, Vijayawada, Bhimavaram, Kakinada, Rajamahendravaram, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, and Srikakulam.
Candidates are given option to choose two preferences of centers of their choice from the above list. However, Convener reserves the right to allot candidates to any other center(s) in unavoidable circumstances.