Andhra Pradesh EDCET 2021 hall ticket available to download from 10th September onwards. Candidates can now download AP EDCET 2021 admit card using registration number and date of birth. Online applications are accepted from 17th July to 17th August, 2021. All the students who successfully applied for this entrance test are now eligible to get his/her hall ticket using simple steps explained below
AP EDCET Hall Ticket 2021 Download
The Candidate should preserve the AP EDCET hall ticket to produce it at the time of test and later at the time of entry into the course. Applicants should download hall tickets from website https://sche.ap.gov.in/edcet only.
AP B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2021 Details
|Name of the Entrance||Education Common Entrance Test (EDCET)|
|Conducted by||Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam|
|On behalf of||Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Courses Offered||B.Ed (2 Years) for academic year 2021-2022|
|Notification Date||16th July, 2021|
|Applications from||17th July, 2021|
|Last Date of Applications||17th August, 2021|
|Release of Hall Tickets||10th September, 2021 Onwards|
|Date of Entrance||21st September, 2021|
|Entrance Time||11:00 AM to 01:00 PM.|
Steps to Download AP Ed.CET Hall Ticket
- Go to the official website of the APSCHE: https://sche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx.
- Follow the link to the page for the EdCET exam.
- If you have not applied yet, do so by clicking the link, filling the details and submitting the form with the late fees.
- The link to the admit cards will be available.
- Click on the link and fill in the required details.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Details on AP Ed.CET 2021 Admit Card
The details printed on the admit card are the same that students have entered at the time of filling the application form. All the details must, therefore, match details mentioned in the official records.
The details written on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Candidate’s Photo and Signature
- Date of Birth
- Roll number
- Application number
- Exam timings
- Date of exam and Slot
- Name of the test centre
- Test centre address
General Instructions on AP EDCET 2021 Admit Card
Some important instructions pertaining to the conduct of exam and related rules & regulations are mentioned on the back of AP EDCET Admit card.
- Students must reach the examination centre 30 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- They cannot leave the examination centre before completion of the paper
- All the electronic devices such as calculator, laptop, mobile, and digital watch, etc are prohibited inside the exam hall
- No written material is allowed in the examination hall
- Applicants must carry a valid ID proof along with the printout of the hall ticket or the admit card
- Students should not carry any valuable item to the exam centre because examination authority will not be responsible for any loss.
- Admit card should be produced in good condition only.
Discrepancy in Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
In case, if students find any mistake in the admit card, they should immediately contact the examination authority. No request for changing details in the admit card will be entertained after the conduct of exam.
Students can contact the examination authorities at the following address:
- Address: Convener, APEDCET-2021 Admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Required with Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
It is mandatory for the students to carry certain documents along with the admit card on the day of exam. Documents will be used for verifying examinees’ identity. Following is the list of documents that students need to carry at the examination centre:
- AP EDCET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket issued by competent authority
- Passport size photograph
- Identity Proof from any of the one like (Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Passport etc) issued by Government of India and State Government
Exam Scheme for AP EDCET 2021
The common entrance test will be of objective type (multiple choices) examination. Candidate has to answer 150 questions in two hours time.
AP Ed.CET Exam Centers
The Common Entrance Test will be held at the following Centres: Anantapuram, Chittoor, Puttur, Tirupathi, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nandyal, Nellore, Ongole, Guntur, Vijayawada, Bhimavaram, Kakinada, Rajamahendravaram, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam.
Question Paper Medium
The question paper will be in English and Telugu except for English methodology. However, candidates opting to write the Entrance Test in Urdu medium will be served with Urdu paper and such candidates shall opt Kurnool as Test Centre.
Qualifying Marks for AP EDCET 2021
The qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for all candidates (except SC/ST) are 37 out of total marks (i.e. 25%). For the candidates belonging to SC/ST communities, there will be no qualifying marks for ranking. There will be no minimum qualifying marks for women in Physical Sciences/Mathematics methodologies.