AP Sericulture Assistant Notification 2019 released under Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam recruitments. Through this 400 village sericulture asst. vacant Posts are going to fill. Candidates who are eligible can check complete notification details from below and apply online for this recruitment before 10th August, 2019 without any late fee. You can check age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, question paper pattern, syllabus and other important information from below.
Details of AP Sericulture Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019
AP Village Sericulture Asst. District Wise Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the District||No. of Vacancies for Sericulture Assistants|
|4||East Godavari||12 Vacancies|
|5||West Godavari||07 Vacancies|
|9||SPSR Nellore||03 Vacancies|
|13||YSR Kadapa||11 Vacancies|
Also Check: All Posts Andra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification here
- He/ She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service:
- His/ Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service:
- He/She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post:
- He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh:
- Must have passed Intermediate Vocational Course in Sericulture / B.Sc. with Sericulture / M.Sc., Sericulture
Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application process & Exam Date is same for all the posts released under Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. We have explained here clearly. Once click here to check these details.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :
General Studies and mental ability
|50 Q||50 Mins||50 Marks|
|100 Q||100 Mins||100 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Mins||150 Marks|
Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
For Examination syllabus of Part A and Part B, check official notification attached below.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination.
Qualifying / Cut Off Marks
The minimum qualifying marks for a candidate to the selection process are as follows:
|Category Name||Marks Percentage|
|For OC & BC Candidates||40% Marks|
|For SC Candidates||35% Marks|
|For STs, and PHs Candidates||30% Marks|
In the event of Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for selection in the examination conducted, their selection shall be considered on the basis of rank with reference to their performance in the OMR based written examination irrespective of the marks secured.
Community, District & Gender Wise Vacancy Details
AP Sericulture Assitant Recruitment Notification 2019
- 1 Details of AP Sericulture Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019
- 2 AP Village Sericulture Asst. District Wise Vacancies
- 3 Eligibility Conditions
- 4 Educational Qualifications
- 5 Question Paper & Exam Pattern
- 6 Selection Procedure
- 7 Qualifying / Cut Off Marks
- 8 Community, District & Gender Wise Vacancy Details
- 9 AP Sericulture Assitant Recruitment Notification 2019
- 10 Official Websites
- 11 Send to friends: