AP Tribal Welfare 8th & Inter Admission Notification 2020: AP Gurukulam APTWREIS released (APGPCET 2020) entrance exam notification for admission into viii class in (04) SOEs and 1st Year Intermediate with Integrated Coaching for IIT/AIEEE (JEET /EAMCET for the academic year 2020-21 in (03) COEs and Vacancies in other SOE’s.
AP Tribal Welfare 8th & Inter Admission Notification 2020
APTWREIS entrance exam applications are invited from Boys & Girls for admissions into and 8th Class and 1st Year Intermediate for MPC & Bi.P.C Groups in English Medium with integrated coaching for IIT-JEE/AIEEE/EAMCET for the Academic Year 2020-21 in the following institutions functioning in Gurukulam. The catchment area students alone are eligible for admission.
APTWREIS 8th & Inter Entrance Dates 2020
|Name of the Entrance||AP CPGET SOEs & COEs CET 2020|
|Conducting Society||APTWREIS, Amaravati|
|Admissions available for||08th & Intermediate 1st Year|
|Exam Type||AP Gurukulam Entrance|
|Category||APTWREIS 8th & Inter Admission Notification 2020|
|Notification released date||06th March, 2020|
|Applications starting Date||06th March, 2020|
|Last date of Applications||17th March, 2020|
|AP EMRS 6th Class||Notification available here|
APTWREIS SOEs & COEs CET 2020 (8th & Inter) Notification
APTWR SOE Entrance Test for admission into 8th class in its AP Tribal Welfare Residential Schools of Excellence(SOEs) i.e., Paarvathipuram, Srishailam, Vishakapatnam, Srikalahasthi for the academic year 2020-2021. The APTWREIS invites applications from the eligible students for admission into VIII Class in its AP Gurukulam Vidyalayas.
APTWR COEs also known as AP Gurukulam Pratibha Kalashalalu. This entrance test for admission into Intermediate first year admissions with integrated coaching in AP Tribal Welfare Residential COEs (ఏపీ గురుకులం ప్రతిభ కళాశాలలు)
Eligibility for APTWREIS SOEs & COEs Entrance 2020
- All the ST students (Boys & Girls) who is appearing 10th class March 2020 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools and should have secured B2 grade(7 points) in aggregate and also secure B2 grade in English in SSC Public Examination 2020.
- Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
- Parental Income should not exceed Rupees One Lakh (1 laksha) per annum for College students, Rs. 60000/-for school students.
- Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like, Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, the Aadhar card. Marks Memo, Study, T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos,etc., at the time of admission.
- All the ST students (Boys & Girls) who is appearing for 7th class March 2020 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to write the 8th Class Entrance to admit in SOEs.
RC No. 01/D3/Acad/2020-21 SOE లో ఇంటర్మీడియట్ మొదటి సంవత్సరం MPC, BiPC గ్రూపుల్లో చేరుటకు మల్లి (TBys) శ్రీకాకుళం జిల్లా, జోగంపేట (Boys) విజయనగరం జిల్లా, మారికవలస (Giris) విశాఖపట్నం జిల్లా, విస్సన్నపేట (Giris) కృష్ణా జిల్లా, శ్రీశైలం (Boys) కర్నూలు జిల్లా, శ్రీకాళహస్తి (Girls) చిత్తూరు జిల్లా, తనకల్లు (Girls) అనంతపురం జిల్లాలో గల విద్యాలయాల్లో చేరుట కొరకు జరుగు ప్రవేశ పరీక్షకు Onlineలో దరఖాస్తులు కోరడమైనది.
- 100% seats are reserved for STs only in AP.
- 3% seats are reserved for PHC Physically Handicapped.
Special Features of Excellence Institutions
- Regular IPE Syllabus with intensive coaching.
- Micro Plan for IIT, NIT(JEE) & EAMCET
- Weekly, monthly, cumulative, Terminal & Grand Tests in IPE, IIT, JEE (Mains) & EAMCET
- Study Material and reference books
- Well experienced & dedicated faculty
- Good Infrastructure laboratory & library
- Regular Health Checkup
- Individual Attention, Guidance & Counseling round the clock.
- Total free & quality education.
Selection List of AP GPCET 8th & Inter Admissions
The selections will be made on merit basis through Entrance Test conducted by Gurukulam. The selected students will get all benefits extended by Gurukulam such as free boarding, lodging, dresses, notebooks & text books, bedding material, medical care and examination fee etc.
APSWREIS Gurkulam Seat Availability
|S.NO||Name of the College with Address||Boys/Girls||MPC||BiPC||8th|
|1||College of Excellence (PTG),Malli||Boys||40||40||Nil|
|2||School of Excellence, Vishkapatnam||Girls||45||45||45|
|3||School of Excellence, Parvatipuram atJogimpeta||Boys||45||45||45|
|4||College of Excellence, Vissannapeta||Girls||40||40||Nil|
|5||School of Excellence, Srikalahasthi||Girls||45||45||45|
|6||School of Excellence,Srisailam Dam||Boys||45||45||45|
|7||College of Excellence,Thanakallu||Girls||40||40||Nil|
8th Class Seat available in SOEs COEs
- School of Excellence, Vishkapatnam (G)
- School of Excellence, Parvatipuram at Jogimpeta (B)
- School of Excellence, Srikalahasthi (G)
- School of Excellence,Srisailam Dam (B)
Inter available in below COEs
- College of Excellence (PTG), Malli (B)
- College of Excellence, Vissannapeta (G)
- College of Excellence, Thanakallu (G)
- College of Excellence (PTG), Yerragondapalem (B)
APTWREIS Entrance 2020 Exam Pattern
INTER -100 MARKS (up to the standard of 10th class syllabus)
|S.No||Subject||Total Marks||Multiple-choice||Matching||Filling the Blank|
VIII CLASS -100 MARKS( up to the standard of 7th class syllabus)
|S.No||Subject||Total Marks||Multiple Choice||Matching||Filling the Blanks|
Selection of Students: Selection of students of SOEs & COEs shall be based on the regional merit (students of catchment districts) in common Entrance Test as per options opted in the online application form. However the admission of the candidate for intermediate shall be considered only when he should have secured a minimum B2 Grade (7 GPA) in SSC March -2020 examinations.
APTWREIS Entrance Schedule 2020
|Entrance Event||Important Dates|
|Date of Notification||06th March, 2020|
|Last date for receipt of the applications||17th March, 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||20th March, 2020|
|Valuation of Papers & preparation of merit lists||26th – 27th March, 2020|
|Issue of selection list & allotments by Gurukulam||30th March, 2020|
|1st phase of Counseling Date||20th April, 2020|
|2nd phase of Counseling Date||26th April, 2020|
- Official Website of AP TWREIS: http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/TWREIS/
- Download Notification PDF of AP TWREIS Entrance 2020
- Apply online for 8th & Inter entrance from this direct link
- To download hall ticket candidates have to enter aadhar card number