AP EMRS 6th Class Entrance Notification 2020: The Gurukulam, APTWREIS released Common Entrance Test for Admission into vi class for (28) Ekalavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) for the year 2020-21. AP EMRS Online Applications are invited from Boys & Girls for admissions into 6th Class in English Medium with integrated coaching for the Academic Year 2020-21 in CBSE pattern in the residential institutions functioning under Gurukulam.
AP EMRS 6th Class Entrance Notification 2020 Updates
Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society Amaravati (APTWREIS) has issued the AP Tribal Welfare EMRS CET 2020 notification on March 11 and online applications are invited from the eligible students for 6th Class Admissions into Ekalavya Model Residential Schools in Andhra Pradesh through AP Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Entrance Test 2020 which will be held on March 29, 2020.
Also check Complete list Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Entrance exam updates here
AP EMRS 6th Class Gurukulam CET 2020
|Exam Name||AP EMRS CET 2020|
|Conducting body||APTWREIS, Amaravati|
|Admission into||6th Class (Academic Year 2020-21)|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Category||AP EMRS 6th Class Entrance 2020|
|Notification Date||10th March, 2020|
|Application Start Date||10th March, 2020|
|Application End Date||24th March, 2020|
|APTWREIS SOEs & COEs Entrance||Notification here|
Salient Features of AP EMRS
- Every class shall have 60 students in two sections of 30 students each and the total sanctioned strength of the school will be 480 students.
- Regular CBSE Syllabus with intensive coaching up to 12th standard in English medium.
- Study Material and reference books
- Well experienced & dedicated Teaching staff
- Good Infrastructure, laboratory & library facilities
- Regular Health Checkup and personal care
- Co – education system.
- Individual Attention, career Guidance & Counseling round the clock.
- Total free and quality education.
AP EMRS 6th Class Entrance Eligibility 2020
- The students who belong to that particular district are eligible to apply for admission into EMR Schools of the same district.
- All the students (Boys & Girls) who are studying 5th class in the Academic year 2019-20 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. and Private Recognized schools are eligible to write the entrance test for admission into 6th Class.
- Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
- Parental Income should not exceed Rs1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) per annum. (Need not produce income certificate in case of white ration card holders as per GO.MS No: 229 Dated 23-06-2017)
- Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like, Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, the Aadhar card. Marks Memo, Study, Record sheet / T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos, etc., at the time of admissions.
AP EMRS 6th Class Entrance Notification 2020 (Released)
AP EMRS CET 6th Class Entrance Exam Pattern
Method of Entrance Examination: for 6th class, Each question caries (1) Mark and Exam on 5th class State Syllabus)
Entrance Timing: 2 ½ Hours (10:00 Am to 12.30 PM)
Total Marks: 100 MARKS
|Subject||Multiple Choice||Matching||Fill in the blanks||Marks|
AP EMRS Entrance Exam Schedule 2020
|S.No||AP EMRS Events||Important Dates|
|1||Date of Notification||10th March,2020|
|2||Last date for receipt of the applications (15 days)||24th March,2020|
|3||Date of Entrance Test||29th March, 2020|
|4||Valuation of Papers & preparation of merit lists||07th – 09th April, 2020|
|5||Issue of merit list by Gurukulam||13th April, 2020|
|6||Dispatching of call letters to candidates for counseling||15th April, 2020|
|7||Date of admission||12th June,20|
|9||Commencement of classes||13th June, 2020|
AP EMRS CET Caste Wise Cutoff / Qualifying Marks 2020
Minimum qualifying cutoff mark in the Entrance test for providing admission in EMR Schools:
|Category||Cut off mark Out of 100 Marks|
|PvTG students||25 Marks|
|General ST students (STs)||35 Marks|
|Scheduled Caste Students (SCs)||40 Marks|
|Backward Caste Students (BCs)||45 Marks|
|Open Competition Students (OC)||50 Marks|
Selection Process for AP EMRS CET 2020
The selections will be made on merit basis through Entrance Test conducted by Gurukulam. The selected students will get all benefits extended by Gurukulam such as free boarding, lodging, dresses, notebooks & text books, bedding material, medical care and examination fee etc.
- EMRS Entrance Exam Web Portal – apgpcet.apcfss.in
- AP EMRS CET 2020 Notification – Download Link
- Online Application of AP EMRS CET – Click here