Goa Board (GBSHSE) SSC Admit Card 2020: Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education admit cards are available at the https://gbshse.gov.in/ .GBSHSE Hall Tickets were provided at the Schools. Students can even download their hall tickets at the official website.Hall Tickets downloaded to be Signed and Stamped by the School principal.
Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education:
|Name of Board||GBSHSE|
|Exam Date||02-22 April|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||Available Soon|
GBSHSE SSC Admit Card 2020
As per the date sheet of Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education SSC examination will be starting on 02 April and will be completed on 22 April 2020. Candidates are informed to download the hall ticket from the official website or collect it form the Schools before 02 April.
Steps TO download SSC Admit Card
- Visit Official Website http://www.gbshse.info/
- Click on SHSE May Examination 2020 Hall Ticket
- Select District, School Name, Student Name from drop down lists.
- Finally click on download button after selecting above said details.
- Your AP 10th Class Hall Ticket will be displays on the screen
- Check your name, father name, exam center details, exam dates and other Important instructions that are mention below the hall tickets
- Take a print out and get is sign with your school principal before appearing the exam center.
GBSHSE SSC Admit Card contains
- Student Name
- Hall Ticet Number
- Date of Birth
- Examination Centre
- Subjects and Dates
- Student Photo
Important points to the candidates
- Reach the examination center before Half an hour
- Take Extra copies of hall tickets, if you had lost hall ticket in any case the other will be helpful to you
- Carry Spare pens to the Exam Hall
- Candidates should check the details in the hall ticket properly. If any mistakes are found report in advance to the school head master and Chief Superintendent of center
- When ever Photo of the candidates is not printed on the hall ticket candidates need to stick a Passport Size photograph on hall ticket and get it stamped and signed by the school principal
- Candidates performing malpractice will not be allowed to write the remaining subjects.
GBSHSE Date Sheet: Click here
SBSHSE Result Updates: Click here