Bengaluru Urban District Civic Notification 2019: Bengaluru Urban District has published recruitment notifications for recruiting 179 Civic Posts in Bengaluru. Aspirants who are searching for Government gob this is the golden opportunity to grab the government job in Bengaluru Urban District Civic. Bengaluru Urban District inviting Offline applications from eligible candidates. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Karnataka should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date. For more other information check official notification attached below. In this article, we will provide you all the details about recruitment notification like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates are given below.
Bengaluru Urban District Civic Recruitment Notification
Bengaluru Urban District Civic Notification
- Organization Name – Bengaluru Urban District
- Posts Name – Civic
- No. Of Posts – 179
- Job Category – Karnataka Jobs
- Application Starting Date – 07th December 2019
- Closing date of application – 06th January 2020
- Application Mode – Offline
- Selection Process – Interview, Document Verification
- Salary – According to norms of government
- Job Location – Bengaluru /Karnataka
- Official website – bengaluruurban.nic.in
- Civic – 179 Posts
- For Educational Qualification Check Official notification Attached below
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 45 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Written Test
- Document verification
- Refer Official Notification
- Selected candidates will get according to the norms of the organization.
How To Apply
- Visit Official Site @ bengaluruurban.nic.in
- Home page will appear on screen
- Check the Recruitment Notification
- Over there you will find the advertisement of Civic Positions.
- Open and Read the details in it
- And then download application and fill the application form
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
- Refer official notification attached below.
Important Dates to remember
- Notification release date – 02nd December 2019
- Offline applications starts from – 07th December 2019
- Closing date of offline applications – 06th January 2020
- Download Application form – Click Here
- Download Official Notification – Click Here
- Official Website– Click Here
Note:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.