AP Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) Notification 2019 released to fill 3601 vacancy posts in A.P. Municipal Engineering Subordinate Service. Apply online before last date 10th August, 2019 from official websites like gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in or wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in or vsws.ap.gov.in. Eligible candidates can submit their registration form easily from above mentioned websites. Therefore Interested candidates can check Recruitment details like age limit, eligibility conditions, exam pattern, syllabus, district wise vacancies and other latest updates from here.
Contents of this Page
- 1 AP Ward Amenities Secretary Recruitment District Wise Vacancies
- 2 Eligibility Conditions
- 3 Educational Qualifications
- 4 Question Paper & Exam Pattern
- 5 AP Ward Amenities Secretary District & Caste Wise Vacancies
- 6 AP Ward 3601 Amenities Secretary Recruitment Notification 2019
- 7 Official Websites
- 8 Share this with friends:
AP Ward Amenities Secretary Recruitment District Wise Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the District||No. of Vacancies|
|4||East Godavari||292 Posts|
|5||West Godavari||205 Posts|
|9||SPSR Nellore||260 Posts|
|13||YSR Kadapa||293 Posts|
Note: The number of vacancies notified may increase or decrease as per actual requirement.
Also Check: All Posts Andra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification here
- He /She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service;
- His/ Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him / her for such service:
- He / She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
- He / She is a citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Polytechnic Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or above
Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application process & Exam Date is same for all the posts released under Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. We have explained here clearly. Once click here to check these details.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :|
General Studies and mental ability
|50 Q||50 Mins||50 Marks|
|100 Q||100 Mins||100 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Mins||150 Marks|
- Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
- Refer official notification attached below for exam syllabus of Part-A and Part-B.