CBSE 12th Revaluation Form 2019 Started: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released results of class 12 at cbseresults.nic.in. Some students who are satisfied or not happy with obtained marks can apply for revaluation or re-checking and scanned copy of their answer sheets by following a procedure in this page. Below you can find details of Application Form, Fee, last date to apply and more.
Contents of this Page
- 1 CBSE 12th Revaluation Form 2019 Fee Date Details
- 2 CBSE Class 12 Verification of Marks
- 3 CBSE 12th Application for Obtaining Photocopy
- 4 CBSE Class 12 Re-Evaluation of Evaluated Answer Books
- 5 Official Notification of CBSE 12th Revaluation / Photocopy of Marks
- 6 Direct Links
- 7 About CBSE Board:
- 8 Share this with friends:
CBSE 12th Revaluation Form 2019 Fee Date Details
|Activity||Start Date||Last Date for Activity||Fees (in INR)|
|Verification of Marks||From May 4, 2019||May 8 2019 till 5 pm||₹ 500/- Only per subject|
|Obtaining Photocopy of the answer sheets||From May 20, 2019||May 21, 2019 till 5 pm||₹ 700/- Only for Class 12th|
|Re-evaluation||From May 24, 2019||May 25, 2019 till 5 pm||₹ 100/- per subject|
CBSE Class 12 Verification of Marks
- Processing charges is Rs.500/- per subject.
- The result of verification of marks will be communicated in the following manner:
- The result of verification of marks will be uploaded on CBSE’s website in candidate’s login account.
- In case of change in marks, a letter will also be sent to the applicant by Speed
Post by concerned Regional Office of CBSE.
- In case, where there is no change of marks, no letter will be sent by CBSE, however, information will be uploaded on website.
- Applicants are advised to first visit CBSE’s website for the status of verification request.
- Only those candidates who will apply for verification of Marks Online will be
eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of answer book(s) in that/those subject(s).
CBSE 12th Application for Obtaining Photocopy
- Only those candidates who have applied for verification of Marks Online in manner as prescribed above will be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s).
- Processing charges is Rs.700/- per subject.
- Application submitted on behalf of the candidate and also incomplete application will be summarily rejected and processing charges deposited shall be forfeited without any further reference.
- Photocopy of the evaluated answer book will be provided in the candidate’s login
account after blocking all information relating to the identity of the Examiner/ Evaluator/ any other official associated with the examination process etc.
- If the candidate desires to challenge the marks awarded to any question, then
he/she shall have to apply online, as per the schedule for re-evaluation of marks.
CBSE Class 12 Re-Evaluation of Evaluated Answer Books
- Only those candidates who have applied for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be eligible to apply for re-evaluation or challenge the marks awarded to any question(s).
- Request for re-evaluation/challenges shall be accepted only for theory portion @ Rs.100/- per question as processing charges.
- The applicant will have to refer to the marking scheme in the subject concerned which would be available on the website along with the question paper.
Thereafter, candidates can submit application for re-valuation in the required
question(s) with reasoning.
- Finally Status of revaluation shall be uploaded on the website followed by a formal letter by speed post.
- Decrease even by one mark shall be effected.
- No appeal or review against the re-evaluation would be entertained at all.
Official Notification of CBSE 12th Revaluation / Photocopy of Marks
Very Important Note: Candidates applying for verification of marks will only be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of evaluated answer book. Also Candidates who have applied and obtained photocopy of answer book will only be eligible to apply for re-evaluation.
- Circular for Verification of Marks / Photocopy of Answer Sheet for Class XII Examinatoin 2019 – Dated 02/05/2019
- Apply for Verification – Class 12
- If you forget Application No Click here
- Fee Payment
- Check Fee Status
- App. Status (Verification)
About CBSE Board:
A trail of developments mark the significant changes that took place over the years in shaping up the Board to its present status. U P Board of High School and Intermediate Education was the first Board set up in 1921. It has under its jurisdiction Rajputana, Central India and Gwalior.
Conclusion: At last CBSE 12th Revaluation Form 2019 Result, Fee Date and application started. Therefore Students can check Procedure of Class 12 Verification of Marks, Obtaining Photo Copy and Re-Evaluation.