CBSE 12th Revaluation Form 2020: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released results of class 12 at cbseresults.nic.in. Some students who are satisfied or not happy with obtained marks can apply for revaluation or re-checking and scanned copy of their answer sheets by following a procedure in this page. Below you can find details of Application Form, Fee, last date to apply and more.
CBSE 12th Revaluation 2020 Fee Date Details
|Activity||Start Date||Last Date for Activity||Fees (in INR)|
|Verification of Marks||Not Announced||Not Announced||₹ 500/- Only per subject|
|Obtaining Photocopy of the answer sheets||Not Announced||Not Announced||₹ 700/- Only for Class 12th|
|Re-evaluation||Not Announced||Not Announced||₹ 100/- per subject|
CBSE Class 12 Verification of Marks
- Processing charges is Rs.500/- per subject.
- The result of verification of marks will be communicated in the following manner:
- The result of verification of marks will be uploaded on CBSE’s website in candidate’s login account.
- In case of change in marks, a letter will also be sent to the applicant by Speed
Post by concerned Regional Office of CBSE.
- In case, where there is no change of marks, no letter will be sent by CBSE, however, information will be uploaded on website.
- Applicants are advised to first visit CBSE’s website for the status of verification request.
- Only those candidates who will apply for verification of Marks Online will be
eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of answer book(s) in that/those subject(s).
CBSE 12th Application for Obtaining Photocopy
- Only those candidates who have applied for verification of Marks Online in manner as prescribed above will be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s).
- Processing charges is Rs.700/- per subject.
- Application submitted on behalf of the candidate and also incomplete application will be summarily rejected and processing charges deposited shall be forfeited without any further reference.
- Photocopy of the evaluated answer book will be provided in the candidate’s login
account after blocking all information relating to the identity of the Examiner/ Evaluator/ any other official associated with the examination process etc.
- If the candidate desires to challenge the marks awarded to any question, then
he/she shall have to apply online, as per the schedule for re-evaluation of marks.
CBSE Class 12 Re-Evaluation of Evaluated Answer Books
- Only those candidates who have applied for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be eligible to apply for re-evaluation or challenge the marks awarded to any question(s).
- Request for re-evaluation/challenges shall be accepted only for theory portion @ Rs.100/- per question as processing charges.
- The applicant will have to refer to the marking scheme in the subject concerned which would be available on the website along with the question paper.
Thereafter, candidates can submit application for re-valuation in the required
question(s) with reasoning.
- Finally Status of revaluation shall be uploaded on the website followed by a formal letter by speed post.
- Decrease even by one mark shall be effected.
- No appeal or review against the re-evaluation would be entertained at all.
Official Notification 2019[embeddoc url=”https://way2results.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/CBSE-10th-Revaluation-2019-Result-Form-Fee-Date-Procedure-1.pdf” download=”all”]
Very Important Note: Candidates applying for verification of marks will only be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of evaluated answer book. Also Candidates who have applied and obtained photocopy of answer book will only be eligible to apply for re-evaluation.
- Circular for Verification of Marks / Photocopy of Answer Sheet for Class XII Examination 2019 – Dated 02/05/2019
- Apply for Verification – Class 12
- If you forget Application No Click here
- Fee Payment
- Check Fee Status
- App. Status (Verification)
Conclusion: At last CBSE 12th Revaluation 2020 Result, Fee Date and application started. Therefore Students can check Procedure of Class 12 Verification of Marks, Obtaining Photo Copy and Re-Evaluation.
FAQ on CBSE Result 2020
- What should I do if I am not happy with the CBSE Class 12th results?
If you are not satisfied with your results you can apply for the revaluation process.
- What is the different between re-counting and re-evaluation
Re-Counting: CBSE Board will just verify total marks awared to the student during the initial evaluation process.
Re-Evaluation: Through this process Board will recheck complete Answer Book from an Independent Teacher with fresh Marks Being awarded.
- Can I Apply for Re-evaluation of Answer Sheet without availing re-verification option?
No, According to the CBSE exam policies, Only those students who have availed the Re-Verification option are allowed to apply for Re-Evaluation Of Answer Sheets.