NBE Recruitment 2020 released to fill 90 Vacancies of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant / Accountant and Stenographer Posts. Apply Online from National Board of Examination official website www.ntaboard.edu.in. The last date to register for these jobs is 31st July, 2020. Check Notification Details, Eligibility, Age Limit, Salary and Application Process from below.
NBE Recruitment 2020 – nbaboard.nic.in
|Post Name||Pay Matrix Level||Total Posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC|
|Senior Assistant||Level 7||18||11||2||1||4|
|Junior Assistant||Level 2||57||28||7||5||17|
|Junior Accountant||Level 4||07||5||7||0||1|
Qualification, Age Limit & Experience
- For Senior Assistant:
- Degree from recognized University/Board.
- To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE
- Age Limit: Below 27 Years
- For Junior Assistant:
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/University recognized by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority.
- Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture
- Age Limit: Below 27 Years
- Junior Accountant:
- Bachelor Degree with Mathematics or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognize University.
- Experience: Three Years experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. institutions with knowledge of computer based accounting
- Age Limit: Below 27 Years
- Education: Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2)
- Other Qualification: Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing.
- Candidates will require to appear in the test in General English/Shorthand & Typing to be conducted by the Board.
- Experience: Two years experience as Steno in Govt./ PSU/ Autonomous Body and ability of work processing on Computer.
- Age Limit: Below 27 Years.
- Computer Based Entrance Exam (CBT) to be conducted by TCS on 31st August, 2020
- Further skill test to be arranged by NBE 20th September, 2020
Also check Ongoing Various Recruitments:
- SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2020, JHT & SHT 283 Vacancies
- RCFL 393 Management Trainees, Assistant Officers Recruitment 2020
- CRPF Recruitment, 789 Constable, SI & ASI Posts
NBE Recruitment Application 2020
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- + GST (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) is to be paid by the general category candidates.
- For SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL/EWS category& Women candidates: Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 750/- + GST (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty only) is to be paid
Fee is to be paid only through Online mode at the time of registration. Application fee once paid shall NOT be refunded for any reason and under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination.
- All applicants must register themselves for appearing in the Computer Based Test to be conducted by TCS.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to register themselves in the website of TCS much before the closing date and not to wait till last date to avoid the possibility of any unforeseen contingency.
- The candidate must fill their name, date of birth, father’s name & mother’s name as given in matriculation/secondary/ITI/Any other examination certificate
- Candidates should give their own functional mobile number and valid & active personal email id.
- NBE will not entertain any request for change of mobile number & email address after submission of applications.
- Candidates are required to submit all the acquired qualification as on date of eligibility
Documents to Upload
- 10th Class Certificate for age proof & EQR
- 12th Class Certificate.
- Graduation Degree.
- Graduation Marks sheet
- Post-Graduation Degree
- Experience Certificate
- NOC, if applicable.
- Caste /PwD/EWS certificate, if applicable issued by competent authority
- Passport size Photograph. (Use only recent colour photograph taken within last 30 days. Keep sufficient copies of the same photograph for future use.)
- Identity proof (ID) (e.g. Aadhaar/Printout of E-Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Driving License, Original 10th Certificate etc.) which must also be carried during the examination & document verification.
Selection will be made through Computer Based Test (CBT) to be conducted by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on 31st August, 2020. Once the candidates registers himself/herself in the website of TCS further communications regarding test centres time of exam etc. will be communicated by Tata Consultancy Services to the candidates.
The syllabus for the Computer Based Test / Exams to be held on 31/08/2020 are as under. Senior Assistant and Junior Accountant (Graduation Level Exam), Junior Assistant and Stenographer (10+2 Level Exam) exam pattern;
|Section name||Marks per question||No. of questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning:||1||50|
Dates to Remember
- Date of Eligibility: 31st July, 2020
- Online Application date: 11th July, 2020
- Last Date to apply: 31st July, 2020 (Before 05:00 PM)
- Recruitment Exam Date: 31st August, 2020
- Interview date for qualified candidates in CBT: 20th September, 2020
Important Recruitment Links
- Official Website of NBE: https://natboard.edu.in
- Online Application: https://cdn3.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1815/65319/Registration.html
- Recruitment Notice
- NBE Recruitment Exam Mock Link
NBA is an autonomous organisation under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, which conducts Post Graduate Examinations of high standards in the field of Modern Medicine and Allied specialties at National level.
Base Salary: as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix ₹ per Month
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the date to apply for NBE Recruitment 2020?
The date to apply for NBE Recruitment 2020 is 11th July to 31st July 2020
- Can I apply for more than 1 post?
You can apply for only one post with the generated registration id. If you apply for more than one post using same id, your candidature will be canceled.
However you may to submit separate application with different registration id.
- What is the selection process for NBE Recruitment?
Candidates will be selected based on Online Test (CBT) and Personal Interview.
- What is the Exam Date of the National Board of Examinations Recruitment?
The NBE Exam Date for the CBT will be held on 31 August 2020, while the skill test will be conducted on 20 September 2020.