TS Gurukulam Out Sourcing Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020 notification is now released to fill Staff Nurse, Care Taker, Lab Assistant, Computer Lab Assistant, Junior Assistant Cum DEO, Lab.Asst/Lab Attender vacancy posts under Out sourced basis. Apply only in online mode for Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS) recruitment from 15th to 30th July, 2020 from official website www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in.
TS Gurukulam Out Sourcing Recruitment 2020 – Non Teaching Jobs
Telangana Tribal Welfare Department announced vacancies for Non Teaching Posts in Residential Schools, Jr.Colleges & Degree Colleges. Check District wise, category wise, residential school wise available vacancies, age limit, post wise educational qualification, registration fee, selection process and other important details from below.
TS Gurukulam Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Notification 2020
|Name of the Department||Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS)|
|Other Name||TS Gurukulam Schools|
|Location||Various Districts of Telangana|
|Recruitment Name||Non Teaching Posts Recruitment 2020|
|Job Type||Out Sourced (Contract Based)|
|Available Posts||Staff Nurse|
Computer Lab Assistant
Junior Assistant Cum DEO
|Application Dates||Starts From: 15th July, 2020|
Last Date: 30th July, 2020
|Registration Fee||₹ 50/-(Fifty rupees Only).|
|Mode of Application||Through online only|
తెలంగాణ ట్రైబల్ వెల్ఫేర్ రెసిడెన్షియల్ ఎడ్యుకేషనల్ ఇన్స్టిట్యూషన్స్ (టీటీడబ్లుఆర్ఈఐ) లో ఔట్సోర్సింగ్ ప్రాతిపదికన వివిధ రకాల పోస్టులను భార్దీకి ధరఖాస్తులను కోరడమైనది. నియామకానికి సంబంధించి విద్యార్హత, పోస్ట్ వారిగా ఖాళీలు, ధరఖాస్తు పద్ధతి మరియు ఇతర పూర్తి సమాచారం కింద ఇవ్వబడింది.
District Wise, Institute Wise & Post Wise Vacancies
Post Wise Educational Qualifications
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||1. A Pass in Intermediate examination.|
2. Should have successfully completed 3 ½ years Nurses Training Course or B.Sc. (Nursing).
|Care Taker (Degree College)||A Degree in any discipline.|
|A Bachelor’s degree of a recognized university.|
BSc Physical Sciences in case of Physics/Chemistry Lab Asst.
B.Sc. Life Sciences in case of Chemistry /Botany /Zoology /Micro-Biology Labs
|Computer Lab Asst (Degree College)||Bachelors degree in Computer Science.|
|Junior Assistant||1. Must hold a Degree.|
2. Must Possess a Certificate in Type Writing in Lower Grade in English issued by the Board of Technical Education.
3. Must hold a certificate in computer Applications from Recognized Institution.
|Lab.Asst/Lab Attender||1. Must have passed SSC/10th class or its equivalent.|
2. Should be familiar in handling lab equipment.
|Kitchen Helper/ MPWs||1. Must have passed SSC.|
2. Must know cycling.
|1. Must have passed SSC.|
2. Must know cycling.
TS Gurukulam Out Sourcing Job Application
All the candidates should apply through online only. No application in physical format shall be entertained either at TTWREI Society(Gurukulam) Head Office, Hyd. or at RCO Offices level.
Fee Payment Process
The candidates have to submit the applications through online from the society website www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. by paying a Fee of Rs.50/- (Fifty rupees Only).
After successful completion of online payment of fee, every candidate has to completely fill in online application without fail.
Vacancy wise Pay Scale & Selection Criteria
|Post Name||Selection Criteria||Salary|
|Staff Nurse||Percentage of Marks scored in B.Sc. Nursing / GNM||₹17,000/-|
|Care Taker (Degree College)||Percentage of Marks scored in Degree||₹15,000/-|
|Percentage of Marks scored in Relevant Degree||₹15,000/-|
|Computer Lab Asst (Degree College)||Percentage of Marks scored in Relevant Degree||₹20,000/-|
|Junior Assistant||75% weightage for Degree marks.|
25% weightage for Type.
|Lab.Asst/Lab Attender||100% weightage in SSC marks||₹15,000/-|
|Kitchen Helper/ MPWs||100% weightage in SSC marks||₹12,000/-|
|100% weightage in SSC marks||₹12,000/-|
- Preference will be given to those candidates who studied in the institutions run by Tribal Welfare Department including TTWREI Society (Gurukulams).
- Candidates will be terminated/removed from the temporary outsourced service without giving any prior notice/information.
- TS Gurukulam Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment Official Notification PDF Download
- Main Website link: http://mmtechies-001-site7.itempurl.com/start.html
- Application Payment Link of the recruitment
- Direct link of Online Application after fee payment
- Check other Jobs in Telangana State.
Telangana Gurukulam (TTWREIS) Jobs 2020
Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS)
Base Salary: 12,000 ₹ per Per Month
- 1 TS Gurukulam Out Sourcing Recruitment 2020 – Non Teaching Jobs
- 2 TS Gurukulam Out Sourcing Job Application
- 3 Vacancy wise Pay Scale & Selection Criteria
- 4 Telangana Gurukulam (TTWREIS) Jobs 2020