Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Result 2019: Indian post had announced vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks for Karnataka circle and there were 2637 vacancies that have been Applied for the posts. Candidates who are waiting for the result of Gramin Dak Sevak for Karnataka circle can check their GDS Karnataka Result which was declared by the board. Earlier Karnataka Postal Circle, India Post had published the recruitment notification for the recruitment of the posts of 2637 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in the Karnataka Circle. The organization will soon notify the result date on its official portal mentioned below. Candidates should note that the final selection for the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) will be done on the basis of document verification of all educational & other certificates produced by the candidates.
Karnataka Postal Result 2019 Download
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Result 2019
- Organization Name – Indian Post
- Posts Name – Gramin Dak Sevak Karnataka Circle
- No. Of Posts – 2673
- Postal Circle – Karnataka postal Circle
- Status – Result released
- Application Mode – Online
- Selection Process – Based on Marks in 10th Class
- Job Location – Karnataka
- Official website – appost.in, www.indiapost.gov.in
Cutoff Marks & Vacancies Category wise
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||630|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||361|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||174|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||260|
How To Download GDS Result 2019 PDF
- Visit Official website of appost.in
- On the homepage search for the answer key/result link.
- Soon after the link found click on it.
- Provide the required details such as register number/ID, Password, etc.
- Tap on the Karnataka Link.
- Check with the answer key/result and take a printout for future reference.
Document Required For Verification Process
- SSC/ Class 10th marks sheet and certificate
- Community/ caste certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (if DOB is not mentioned in SSC certificate)
- Computer certificates provided by institutions like DOEACC or NIELIT. [Less than 60 days]
- Passport-sized photographs
- Certificate of disability (If required)
- Other relevant documents
- Starting of online application – 05th August 2019
- Last Date of online application – 22nd September 2019
- Results released on – 03rd December 2019