NTRO Technician A Recruitment 2019: National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) inviting Applications for 71 Technician A post. Candidates who are waiting for NTRO Recruitment notification this is the Wonderful chance to get job in NTRO. The Applications are invited online mode through official website. National Technical Research Organisation requires that to be eligible for the post of Technician A, must be Pass 10th class, possess a certificate of Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the relevant discipline. Along with they must have a working knowledge of computer. The Computer Based Examination is likely to be conducted during January/February 2020.
NTRO Technician A Recruitment 2019
Online Applications are started from 02nd December 2019 to 23rd December 2019, NTRO invited online applications from eligible candidates. Also here we provided complete information like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates are given below.
NTRO Technician Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name – National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)
- Posts Name – Technician A
- No. Of Posts – 71
- Application Starting Date – 02nd December 2019
- Closing date of application – 23rd December 2019
- Application Mode – Online
- Selection Process – Written test, Document Verification, Computer Based Test, Skill Test.
- Salary – Between Rs: 19900/- to 63200/- Per Month
- Job Location – All Over India
- Official website – ntro.gov.in
|Post Name||No of posts|
|Technician ‘A’||71 Posts|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||No. Of Posts|
- Candidates shpild be completed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board
- Certificate of Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or equivalent in Computer Operator &
Programming / Computer Hardware / Network Technician / Desk Top Publishing Operator / Information Technology & Electronics System / Computer Software Application Maintenance / Computer Hardware & Networking / IT & Communication System Maintenance / Electronics / Electronics Mechanic / Radio & Television Mechanic / Refrigerator & Air Conditioner / Mechatronics / Electrical Maintenance / Electrician from a recognised institute
- Candidates must having working knowledge of computer.
Documents Required for online application
- applicants have to upload the scanned copies of their photograph
- 10th certificate
- caste certificate
- income certificate for the EWS category
- disability certificate
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 27 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Online test
- Document Verification
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Selected Candidates will get (Level-2 of the Pay Matrix) Between Rs: 19900/- to 63200/- Per Month
- For application fee details Check Official notification attached beow.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage, go to the Online applications tab
- Fill in the requisite information and click on ‘start registration’
- The registration form will appear on the display screen
- Fill in all the required information and upload all supporting documents
- Download the application form and take its print out for future reference
- Registration number will be informed to the candidate through e-mail/SMS.
- Online Application Start – 02nd December 2019
- Registration Lasts from – 23rd December 2019
- Online Application – Click Here
- Download Official Notification – Click Here
- Official Website– Click Here
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.