KRUCET 2020 Online Application available from 08th June and the last date to apply is July 07th. Check KRU PG Entrance exam Eligibility, Exam Date, syllabus and register through official websites www.krucet2020.in or www.krishnauniversity.ac.in. The fee is fixed ₹ 600/- for General candidates and ₹ 400/- for SC/ST/PHC category candidates. Interested students check KRU PGCET 2020 notification details from below.
KRUCET 2020 Notification (Released)
Krishna University, Machilipatnam conducts Krishna University Entrance Test (KRUCET- 2020) for PG Admissions. KRUCET is the University level Common Entrance Test Conducted by KRU for admission into various PG courses. These courses include degree programmes in Humanities & Social Sciences, Sciences, Journalism and a few certificate/diploma courses in Yoga and Painting.
KRU PGCET 2020 Notification at www.krucet2020.in
Krishna University, Machilipatnam invites applications for admission through Krishna University Entrance Test(KRUCET-2020) into various Courses offered in Campus College of Krishna University, Machilipatnam, Krishna University Dr. MRAR P.G Centre, Nuzvid, and Colleges affiliated to Krishna University offering P.G. Courses for the academic year 2020-2021.
|Entrance Event||Description / Dates|
|Name of the Entrance||Krishna University Common Entrance Test (KRUCET-2020)|
|Conducting University||Krishna University, Machilipatnam|
|Courses Offered||Various PG Courses.|
|Post Category||KRU PG Entrance (KRUCET / KRU PGCET) 2020 Notification|
|Notification Release||05th June, 2020 (Friday)|
|Online Applications Starts||08th June, 2020 (Monday)|
|Last Date to Apply||07th July, 2020 (Tuesday)|
|Registration Fee||₹ 600/- for General|
₹ 400/- for SC/ST/PHC
|Entrance exam official website||www.krucet2020.in|
|University official Website||www.krishnauniversity.ac.in|
KRUCET 2020 Courses Offered & Eligibility Criteria
|MSc, Biochemistry||BSc, with Chemistry or Biochemistry or BSc, (MLT) as one of the subjects|
|MSc, Botany||BSc, with Botany and Chemistry as the two of the common Core subjects or BSc, with Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary|
|MSc, Organic Chemistry||BSc, with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system|
|MSc Analytical Chemistry||BSc with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system|
|MSc, Chemistry (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||BSc, with chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system/B. Pharmacy|
|MSc, Electronics subjects of equal importance||A pass in BSc, with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance|
|MSc, Electronics and Instrumentation (Industry Collaborated Course).||A pass in BSc, With any one of the following subjects: Electronics / Computer Science / Instrumentation. Passed / Appeared in BTech Electronics, BTech (Computer Science), BE(Electronics) / BE (Computer Science), BTech (Instrumentation), etc.|
|M.Sc, Mathematics||BSc, or BA with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as main subject|
|M.Sc, Applied Mathematics||BSc or BA with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as main subject|
|MSc, Microbiology||BSc, with Microbiology or Botany as one of the three subjects and Chemistry or Biochemistry as another subject|
|MSc, Physics||BSc Mathematics, Physics and any other third subject under common core scheme|
|MSc Zoology||BSc, with Zoology as one of the subjects|
|MSc, Physical Chemistry||BSc, with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system|
|MSc, Inorganic Chemistry||BSc, with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system|
|MSc, Visual Communications||Any Degree|
|MSc Computer Science||A pass in any Graduate program with computers as one of the subjects of study.|
|MA Economics||BA with Economics as one of the Subjects.|
|MA English Lang. & Literature||BA , / BSc,/BCom.,/BBM.,/BCA / BA (O.L.) in telugu / BA (O.L.) Sanskrit with general English, Degree in Hotel Management, BA with special English in the group subjects.|
|MA Social Work||Any Graduate|
|MA Psychology||Any Graduate Degree|
|MA Telugu Lang. & Literature||BA special Telugu, BAOL. Telugu, BAOL. Sanskrit, BA, / BSc / BCom / BBM/ BCA. with Telugu under Part I or Part II, BOL Telugu / Bhasha Praveena with POL.|
|MA Journalism and Mass Comm.||A candidate who is a graduate in any stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 40-50% marks in the qualifying examination can apply for admissions to the MA in Journalism and Mass communication programmes offered at Krishna University through KRUCET.|
Age Limit: There is no age limit for the admission into any PG Courses however those candidates who crossed the age of 30 years for OC, 34 years for BC, SC and ST are eligible for claiming / applying any fee reimbursement (as per memo no. 10537/ SW.Edn. 2/2011, dated 01/11/2011).
KRUCET Online Application 2020 Details
All candidates who apply for entrance test satisfying the eligibility criteria will only be allowed for appearing the Entrance test. A Candidate has to carefully fill online application along with all the enclosures. correct mobile number and Email address should be given so that all information will be sent to mobile or mail ID.
Information Required to Submit Application
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC/EBC candidates.
- PH / NCC / SPORTS / CAP etc.
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Important Points before Applying
- Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for the same centre as there is a possibility of overlap of dates for both the tests.
- Examination will be conducted through online process.
- Candidates seeking admission are advised to go through the Information Brochure carefully before filling the online application form
- Separate Online application should be submitted for each course even though eligibility criteria are fulfilled.
- single online application is enough for each course for admission into the University College / PG Centre / Affiliated Colleges.
How to Apply for KRUCET-2020
The application should be submitted ONLINE only at the website www.krucet2020.in, www.krishnauniversity.ac.in by registering the name and other details.
- Open the website www.krucet2020.in from your browser(Internet Explorer / Chrome / Firefox).
- Click on the link appearing as Click here to register for KRUCET – 2020 Online Application.
- After clicking the required link, you will get a detailed menu options screen.
- Click on Online Registration button appearing on top menu.
- Then proceed to fill the Name and other personal details with present address and date of birth etc.
- Proceed with application form and pay fee.
- After successful fee payment your application form generates.
- Download the application form and save it for further use.
- You can get a printed copy of application at any time using your Application No as ID and Date of Birth as Password using “Print Application” option.
- No need to send the printed copy of application to university. You have to preserve it until your admission process is completed.
KRUCET Test Centers
KRUCET2020 Hall Tickets Date
- Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post. Candidate have to download and schedule of entrance examination from the Krishna University website www.krishnauniversity.ac.in or www.krucet2020.in
- Candidates have to download KRUCET Hall Ticket / admit card before the date of Entrance Test by making use of application number.
- Facility of downloading hall tickets will also be arranged at the concerned examination Centre’s. You may contact the Chief Superintendent of the examination centre one day before the Entrance Test.
- Candidates have to provide below docs to get hall ticket at Exam centers.
- Proof of submission of online application form.
- One attested passport photograph
- Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 50/- drawn in favour of Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam.
KRUCET Question Paper Pattern
Each Entrance Test will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice questions. Each question will be for one mark and there will be no negative mark for a wrong answer. The question paper generally will consist of three sections viz., Sections A and B with 30 question each and Section C with 40 questions. In case of tie priority in ranking is given on the basis of marks obtained in Section C followed by Section B. For some subjects the number of questions may be less.
KRUCET 2020 Application and Exam Dates
- Notification Date: 05th June, 2020
- Online Applications Starting date: 08th June, 2020
- Last date of registrations (Without Late Fee): 07th July, 2020
- Registrations last date (With Late Fee): 14th July, 2020
- Hall Tickets download date: August, 2020
- Date of KRUCET 2020: August, 2020
- Result announcement date: September, 2020
Direct Links for KRUCET-2020
- Official Entrance Exam Website: www.krucet2020.in
- KRU official website: www.krishnauniversity.ac.in
- In case any problem advised to contact the Director immediately through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- KRUCET-2019 Official Website: www.krudoa.in
- AUCET 2020 Notification: www.audoa.in
- SVUCET 2020 Notification: www.svudoa.in