OFB Recruitment 2019: Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) Published a recruitment notification for recruiting 4805 Trade Apprentices For Engagement of 56th Bach (1595 Non-ITI Apprentice and 3210 ITI Apprentice) Posts. The OFB Recruitment 2019 invites online application from eligible candidates having ITI, 10th passed from a recognized Board with minimum 50% Marks in aggregate and with 40% Marks in Mathematics and Science each. For ITI Category, a candidate must be passed in relevant trade test from any recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority.
OFB 4805 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
The job hunters are requested to read Official notification before applying online. All Interested candidates can apply to the posts of Apprentice through the online mode by following the instructions given in this article from 30th October 2019 to 30th December 2019. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, Pay Scale and Important dates etc,. are given below.
OFB Recruitment notification
|Organization Name||Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||4805 Vacancies|
|Starting date||30th October 2019|
|Closing Date||30th December 2019|
|Pay Scale||They are no mention for salary details|
|Selection Process||Written test, Interview & Document verification|
|Job Location||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Post Category||No. of Post|
|Non – ITI Category||1595|
|Non – ITI Category||Candidates should Passed Madhyamik (10th class or equivalent) as closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.|
|ITI Category||Candidates should passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority.|
- Maximum – 15 Years
- Reserved category – 24 years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
- Candidates are requested to check official notification attached below.
Steps to apply online
- Visit official website i.e., https://ofb.gov.in/
- Home Page will appear
- Click on Download notification Trade Apprentices
- then click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find “Trade Apprentices” Notification click on it.
- Online Application form will opens.
- Fill the Online application form.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Then take a printout for farther use.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date to Online Application Submission – 30th October 2019
- Closing Date to Online Application Submission – 30th December 2019
- Apply Online – Click Here (Link Will Active Soon)
- Download Short Notification – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
None:- Candidates can click on direct links mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official website directly. Refer official notification in order to know more detailed information. Stay tune to our website for more latest updates.