AP VRO Recruitment 2019 notification released by Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam to fill 2880 Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II) Vacancies. Check eligibility conditions, educational qualifications, pay scale, category wise, district wise & caste wise vacancies and other updates here. Afterwords Submit online application by paying registration fee before last date 10th August from official websites given below. For detailed notifications and latest updates check below information. You can also find Question Paper pattern, Exam Syllabus, Pay Scale and Application process here.
AP VRO (Grade-II) Recruitment 2019 Details
AP Village Revenue Officer District Wise Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the District||Number of Posts Available|
|7||SPSR Nellore||232 Vacancies|
|10||YSR Kadapa||227 Vacancies|
Also Check: All Posts Andra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification here
The candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification (27th July, 2019).
- Must have passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent examination as prescribed from time to time in sub- rule 2 of rule-12 of the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
- Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (two years) Course with Surveying as one of the subjects in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India. Candidates with higher qualification in the same trade / course are also eligible to apply.
- The selected candidates should qualify the Test i.e “Proficiency in Automation with usage of Computer and Associate Software” within 6 months.
Age Limit As On 01.07.2019
- Candidate within the age group of 18-42 years as per G.O.Ms.No.132,GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:15.10.2018.
- Candidates should not be born earlier than 02.07.1977 and not later than 01.07.2001.
- Note: Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as per Govt norms. Check official notification attached below.
Pay Scale And Salary
- The Village Revenue Officer (Grade –II) post carries the pay scale of Rs. 14,600-44870/- in RPS 2015.
- The candidates on selection and appointment will be paid Rs.15,000/- PM as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. They will be given regular scale of pay after satisfactory completion of 2 years probation. The selected candidates on appointment will be deployed to work in the Village Secretariats/ Ward Secretariats established in the Grama Panchayats and Urban Local Bodies in the State as per G.O.Ms.No.110 Panchayat Raj and Rural Development (MDL-1) Department dated.19.7.2019 and G.O.Ms.No.217 MA&UD (UBS) Department dated 20.07.2019 respectively.
Application And Exam Fee
|Category||Application Fee||Registration Fee||Total Fee|
|OC||₹ 200/-||₹ 200/-||₹ 400/-|
|SC/ST/BC/PHC/Ex Servicemen||₹ 200/-||–||₹ 200/-|
The proforma application for AP VRO Recruitment will be available on the Website (https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in) from 27th July to 10th August, 2019 (NOTE:.10/08/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 midnight).
How To Apply And Application Process?
- One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) – Click here for OTPR
- The applicant has to login in the website (https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in) with the username OTPR ID and the Password (Date of Birth) given by Candidate.
- After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Submit Online Application” in the home page.
- After successful Submission of Application, Application ID will be generated.
- Applicant has to proceed to the payment form.
- After Submission of Online Application, The applicant has to click on the payment link.
- On successful payment, the reference ID is generated which indicates completion of Registration.
- Download and save the complete registration form carefully.
Date of AP VRO Examination:
- The written Examination is likely to be held on 1st September, 2019.
- There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on offline mode using OMR sheet.
- HALL TICKETS can be download (3) days before commencement of Examination.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :|
General Studies and mental ability
Drawing and survey Syllabus
Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry negative mark.
General Studies And Mental Ability – (Part-A)
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary development in science and technology and information technology.
- History and culture of India with specific focus on A.P.
- Indian polity and governance: Constitutional issues, 73/74th amendments, public policy, reforms and center state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, Right issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare and development schemes of Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh.
Drawing and survey Syllabus – (Part – B)
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc) Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords.
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of
(a) Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds,
(b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints
(c) Foundations – Various types
(d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection
(e) Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch,
(f) Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring,
(g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding
(h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door,
(i) Windows & Ventilators
(j) Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post,
(k) Steel Roof Trusses
(l) Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well
(m) Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation and Section
(n) Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms
(o) Different types of Irrigation Structures
(p) Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings,
(q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of Contours.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based Written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination.
The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs and PHs or as per rules.
AP VRO Community, District & Gender wise Vacancies
Official AP VRO (Grade-II) Recruitment Notification