SBI Apprentice Notification released for total 8500 posts in various states. The online application process and ends on December 10, 2020. Interested candidates can apply from official website www.sbi.co.in. The training period under this apprentice notification is 3 years and all the selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
SBI 8500 Apprentice Notification Details
A total of 8500 posts have been released for the SBI Apprentice for various states. The candidates interested or waiting for the recruitment can apply for the recruitment after confirming their eligibility criteria for the vacancies.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Recruitment Event||Event Description|
|Company Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Notification Name||SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020|
|Total No. of Vacancies||8500 Posts|
|Online Registration Date||20th November 2020|
|Last Date for Registrations||10th December 2020|
|Date of Exam||January 2021 (tentative)|
|Application Fee||₹ 300/-|
|Age Limit||20-28 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Test of Local Language|
State Wise and Cast Wise Vacancy Details
|State / UT||Total||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR|
Candidates must hold a graduate level degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- General/ OBC/ EWS Category: Rs. 300/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
SBI Apprentice Selection process comprises two stages. Those who clear the written exam will also have to appear for a test of the local language of the state they have applied for.
- Online Written Test
- Test of Local Language.
Pay Scale / Salary / Stipend Details
The selected apprentices are eligible for stipend as given below.
- 1st Year: ₹ 15,000/- per Month
- 2nd Year: ₹ 16,500/- per Month
- 3rd Year: ₹ 19,000/- per Month
Note: The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Documents / Details Needed For Registration
The following details/ documents will be required to complete the SBI Apprentice application form.
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Scanned copy of a photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
You will also need the below-mentioned documents at the time of document verification process
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Educational certificates
- Aadhaar card (except for North Eastern state’s candidates)
SBI Apprentice 2020: Steps to apply
- Visit SBI’s official website – sbi.co.in.
- Click on the Careers tab.
- Under Latest Announcements, tap on the link that reads, “Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 Advertisement No: CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07.”
- Click on new registration and fill all the required details, upload photo and signature, and make payment.
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2020
SBI will conduct only one online exam to make a selection of suitable candidates for SBI Apprentice. SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and details are provided below.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General / Financial Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
- All the questions will be Objective Type MCQs
- Questions will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
- There will be negative marking, for every incorrect answer 1/4th marks assigned to the question will be deducted
- There will be no penalty for unanswered questions
- The question paper will be divided into 4 parts, each containing 25 questions for 25 marks
- You will get 15 minutes for each section and the total duration of the exam will be 1 hour
Candidates who qualify the online exam will have to appear for Local Language Test, however, the candidates who have studied the local language at class 10th or 12th level will be exempted from the Local Language Test.
|SBI Apprentice Notification||19th November 2020|
|On-line registration Starts From||20th November 2020|
|On-line registration Ends on||10th December 2020|
|Last Date for Eiditing the Application||10th December 2020|
|Last Date for Printing Application||25th December 2020|
|SBI Apprentice Call Letter||January, 2021|
|SBI Apprentice Online Exam Date||January, 2021|
|SBI Apprentice Result||_______|
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment Advertisement: Download Here
- Online Registration Direct Link of SBI Apprentice Recruitment
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- 1 SBI 8500 Apprentice Notification Details
- 2 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Highlights
- 3 State Wise and Cast Wise Vacancy Details
- 4 Educational Qualifications
- 5 Age Limit:
- 6 Registration Fee
- 7 Selection Procedure
- 8 Pay Scale / Salary / Stipend Details
- 9 Documents / Details Needed For Registration
- 10 SBI Apprentice 2020: Steps to apply
- 11 SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2020
- 12 Important Date
- 13 Useful Links
- 14 Send to friends: