TS ICET Result and Rank Card 2020 releases in 3rd week October by KU for MBA & MCA entrance test conducted on September 30 & October 01. Students appeared this exam can get his/her score card with name or hall ticket number and date of birth. We will update step by step procedure of checking result and also provide direct download link of rank card below this page soon after result announcement.
TS ICET Result 2020 @ icet.tsche.ac.in
All the students who appeared this admission test are eagerly searching online for the score card. Therefore we suggest all the candidates to keep their hall ticket ready to check the ICET result. The Kakatiya University, warangal releases the Final Answer key, results and rank card of the ICET entrance test officially.
TS ICET Result 2020 Overview
|Name of the Entrance||TS ICET 2020|
|Conducting Body||Kakatiya University & TSCHE|
|Courses Offered||MBA & MCA|
|Exam Date||September 30 and|
|Preliminary answer key release||1 week After exam|
|Last date to submit objections on preliminary key||–|
|Result declaration and final answer key date||2nd Week October|
|Rank card release||2nd week of October|
|Counselling||To be notified|
|Official Website||www.icet.tsche.ac.in, www.manabadi.co.in|
The cutoff marks of the participating institutes will be released after the declaration of TS ICET result 2020. The University is conducting the exam for admission to MBA/PGDM programmes in B-schools across the Telangana State.
How to Download TS ICET Result / Rank Card?
- Visit official website of Telangana ICET entrance exam at www.icet.tsche.ac.in
- On home page “View Results” link appears after result announcement.
- It also shows “Download Rank Card” when they are released.
- Click on the respective link which ever you want to download
- Now Enter Reg No, Hall Ticket No. and Date of birth.
- At last click on “Submit” button.
- Your Results or Rank Card displays on the Screen.
- Finally Download, Save and take a print out for further reference.
Details available in Result / Rank Card
The result of TS ICET 2020 will display the following details.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father Name
- Section wise obtained marks
- Overall score obtained
- Candidate’s Roll No.
- State wide Candidate’s Rank
TS ICET Qualifying Marks 2020
In order to qualify the test, the candidates need to obtain minimum cut off marks as decided by the University. Only those who obtain marks equal to or greater than the marks obtained in the test are declared as qualified.The qualifying marks in TSICET-2020 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates. Candidates can check the TS ICET 2020 cut off from the table below.
|S.No.||Category||Minimum Percentage||Minimum Marks|
|1.||General (UR)||25%||50 marks out of 200|
|2.||SC/ST||No minimum percentage||No minimum marks|
How Total Score Calculated
Marks in each and every section aggregated and total marks are calculated. After calculation of TS ICET marks for all applicants, Authiority declares officially in its official website @ icet.tsche.ac.in.
Total Marks Of TS ICET : No. Of Correct answers * 1
Applicants Of TS ICET written examination to get admission into MBA/MCA course. But mere qualification in entrance test does not mean that students have been admitted into course, unless he satisfies following conditions:
- Appears for Counseling at the designated centers.
- Applies in response to admission notification issued by the authority concerned (for part time\evening\distance mode).
- Satisfies all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned.
Universities Offering MBA and MCA Courses :
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
- Kakatiya University (KU)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Osmania University (OU)
- Palamur University (PU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Telangana University (TU)