AP ECET 2020 Notification: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET – 2020) Notification released at sche.ap.gov.in/ecet. Check AP ECET exam fee payment, exam date and apply online by paying application fee before last date. Candidates who completed / pursuing Polytechnic diploma are eligible to apply. Qualified candidates in this entrance exam can admission into 2nd Year lateral entry courses like B.Tech (Engineering) and Pharmacy.
Contents of this Page
- 1 AP ECET 2020 Notification Updates
- 2 AP ECET Notification 2020
- 3 AP ECET Eligibility 2020
- 4 AP ECET 2020 Fee Payment
- 5 AP ECET Application From 2020
- 6 Qualifying Marks In AP ECET 2020
- 7 AP ECET Exam Dates 2020
- 8 AP ECET Quick Links
- 9 AP ECET 2019 Paper Notification
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 11 Share this with friends:
AP ECET 2020 Notification Updates
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Ananthapur released AP ECET Notification 2020. Eligible candidates can apply online for this entrance exam from 05th March 2020. The last date to register for this entrance is 02nd April, 2020. All the candidates have to register from official website only. The official website of AP ECET entrance 2020 exam is sche.ap.gov.in/ecet and latest updates are available on this link.
AP ECET Notification 2020
- Name of the Entrance: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET)
- Name of the conducting body: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUHA)
- Courses Offered: Engineering and Pharmacy
- Eligibility: Diploma Pass
- Mode of Entrance exam: Computer-based online Test (CBT)
- Exam Duration: Three hours (10 AM to 1 PM)
- Release of official notification in news paper: 04th March, 2020
- Start of Registrations in Online: 05th March, 2020
- Last date of registrations: 02nd April, 2020
- Date of Entrance Test: 30th April, 2020
- Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in/ECET
AP ECET Eligibility 2020
All the candidates who hold Diploma in Engineering & Technology and B.Sc candidates are eligible to appear this entrance exam.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the exam must have passed any one of the following courses with an aggregate of 50% (General Category) and 40% (Reserved Category) candidates.
- Diploma in Engineering.
- B.Sc Mathematics.
- Diploma in B.Pharmacy.
AP ECET 2020 Fee Payment
- The application fee: Rs. 550/- for all candidates.
- The fee can be paid at AP Online Centres in AP and also through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking).
AP ECET Application From 2020
For registration and submission of online application the aspiring candidates have to visit the web site www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet. First candidates have to pay application fee of Rs: 550/- before filling the application form.
Candidates willing to appear the entrance exam should be ready with the following documents / information to fill the application form.
- Qualifying examination (diploma or degree as the case may be ) hall ticket number,
- SSC or 10th class hall ticket number
- Places of study from 6th class onwards
- Caste category-Mee seva Cerificate number
- Income certificate-Mee seva certificate number
- Good quality passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format of 50kb size
- Scanned image of Signature affixed with a black pen on a white paper in .jpg or .jpeg format of 30kb size
- Ration card of the family
- Aadhaar card of self in the application form shall be entered in the specified fields.
Qualifying Marks In AP ECET 2020
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in AP ECET 2020 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there hall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the AP ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects)] – 2020 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
AP ECET Exam Dates 2020
Check tentative dates of AP ECET 2020 entrance exam. All the candidates who are willing to appear this entrance exam have to note below important dates for further reference.
|AP ECET 2020||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of Notification in News paper||04th March, 2020|
|Commencement of submission online Applications||05th March, 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||02nd April, 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||09th April, 2020|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||13th April 2020|
|Start Date of Downloading Admit Card||23rd April 2020|
|AP ECET 2020 Entrance Exam||30th April, 2020|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||01st May 2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||04th May 2020|
|Declaration of Results||11th May 2020|
|Rank Cards Downloading||18th May, 2020|
AP ECET Quick Links
- Complete Information Booklet
- Eligibility for writing various
- Various Branches of Admission based on AP ECET
- Syllabus Download
- User Guide download
AP ECET 2019 Paper Notification
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AP ECET 2020 is a Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test conducted by JNTUA for Diploma Holder to get admission into 2nd Year lateral entry courses like B.Tech (Engineering) and Pharmacy.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuramu (JNTUA) will conduct this AP ECET entrance test on behalf of APSCHE.
Candidates holding Diploma in Engineering or Pharmacy and B.Sc Mathematics with 50% (General Category) and 40% (Reserved Category) are eligible.
The Application Fee to apply for AP ECET 2020 is ₹ 550/-.
The Registration fee can be paid at AP Online Centers in AP and also through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking).
AP ECET 2020 will be conducted in online mode only i.e Computer-based online Test (CBT).
The qualifying marks for AP ECET 2020 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200.
AP ECET 2020 entrance test is scheduled on 30th April, 2020.
AP ECET official website is sche.ap.gov.in/ecet.