Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Ananthapur released AP ECET Notification 2019 for Diploma Holders to get admission into 2nd year level lateral entry courses like B.Tech (Engineering) and Pharmacy. Candidates who completed Diploma can appear this entrance exam which is scheduled to conduct on 19th April, 2019.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2019) released by JNTUA officially on 11th Feb, 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online for this entrance exam from 18th Feb. The last date to register for this entrance is 27th March, 2019. All the candidates have to register from official website only. The official website of AP ECET 2019 entrance exam is sche.ap.gov.in/ecet.
AP ECET Notification Details 2019
- Name of the Entrance: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET)
- Name of the conducting body: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUHA)
- Courses Offered: Engineering and Pharmacy
- Eligibility: Diploma Pass
- Mode of Entrance exam: Computer-based online Test (CBT)
- Exam Duration: Three hours (10 AM to 1 PM)
- Release of official notification in news paper: 11th Feb, 2019
- Start of Registrations in Online: 18th Feb, 2019
- Last date of registrations: 23rd March, 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 19th April, 2019
- Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in/ECET
AP ECET Eligibility 2019
All the candidates who hold Diploma in Engineering & Technology and B.Sc candidates are eligible to appear this entrance exam.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the exam must have passed any one of the following courses with an aggregate of 50% (General Category) and 40% (Reserved Category) candidates.
- Diploma in Engineering.
- B.Sc Mathematics.
- Diploma in B.Pharmacy.
AP ECET 2019 Application Fee
- The application fee: Rs. 550/- for all candidates.
- The fee can be paid at AP Online Centres in AP and also through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking).
AP ECET Application From 2019
The candidates are required to be ready with the following mandatory details to fill in the appropriate fields before filling the Online Application Form. Candidates need to pay the application fee to fill the application form. Applicants should make sure that they are eligible to apply for AP ECET 2019.
AP ECET Exam Dates 2019
Check tentative dates of AP ECET 2019 entrance exam. All the candidates who are willing to appear this entrance exam have to note below important dates for further reference.
|AP ECET 2019||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of Notification in News paper||11th Feb, 2019|
|Commencement of submission online Applications||18th Feb, 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||23rd March, 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||02nd April, 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||2nd – 3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Start Date of Downloading Admit Card||Apr 2019|
|AP ECET 2019 Entrance Exam||19th April 2019|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||1st week of May 2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||1st week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||2nd week of May 2019|