AP Village Surveyor Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward sachivalayam notification released to fill 11158 Village Surveyours vacancies. Interested candidates check district wise and category wise available posts from below. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27th July to 08th August, 2019 from www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Applications are invited online for recruitment to the posts of Village Surveyor (Grade-III) for a total posts of 11,158 in AP Survey & Land Records Subordinate Services from the eligible candidates with in the age group of 18 to 42 years as on 1st July 2019.
AP Village Surveyor Recruitment For 11158 Vacancies
Check here District Wise Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the District||No. of Vacancies forVillage Surveyor|
|4||East Godavari||1271 Vacancies|
|5||West Godavari||938 Vacancies|
|9||SPSR Nellore||665 Vacancies|
|13||YSR Kadapa||633 Vacancies|
- Note: The number of vacancies notified may increase or decrease as per actual requirement.
- He/ She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service:
- His/ Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service:
- He/She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post:
- He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh:
- Must have obtained NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years course with surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Govt. of India). (or)
- Must pass passed Intermediate (Vocational) Course with Surveying as one of the subject conducted by the Board of Intermediate of Andhra Pradesh. (or)
- Must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute recognized by any State Govts. in India (or)
- Must have passed B.E / B Tech in Civil Engineering (or) its equivalent from any Institution/University recognized under the Acts, by GoAP or Govt. of India. (or)
- Must have obtained the Licensed Surveyor Certificate issued by the Commissioner / Director of Survey, Settlements & Land Records, A.P., and such Licensed Surveyor Certificate shall be a valid one with renewal as per the instructions / rules in force.
Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application process & Exam Date is same for all the posts released under Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. We have explained here clearly. Once click here to check these details.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :
|50 Q||50 Mins||50 Marks|
|100 Q||100 Mins||100 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Mins||150 Marks|
- Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
- Note: For Exam syllabus of this recruitment examination we suggest all the candidates to check official notification which is attached below.