AP Panchayat Secretary (Grade VI) Digital Assistant Recruitment 2019 released. The notification has been announced for 11158 vacancies in Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam. Candidates can check their eligibility and other notification details from below. Also candidates can find caste wise, community wise, all category wise and district wise vacancies from below. The Panchayat Secretary Grade-VI (Digital Assistant) post carries the pay scale of Rs.14,600-44,870 in RPS 2015.
AP Panchayat Secretary 11158 Digital Assistant Notification 2019
Check District Wise Vacancies
|District Name||No.of Reserved for Local
STs in Scheduled areas
|No.of Posts in
|No. of vacancies|
Also Check: All Posts Andra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification here
- He/ She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service:
- His/ Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service:
- He/She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post:
- He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh:
- Must have passed the Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Computers, IT, Instrumentation, BCA/MCA, any degree with computers as one of the subjects such as B.Sc.,(Computers)/ B.Com.,(Computers) from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (or) by a recognized State Board
of Technical Education and Training.
Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application process & Exam Date is same for all the posts released under Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. We have explained here clearly. Once click here to check these details.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :
General Studies , Mental Ability, Indian History, Polity, Economy, Geography etc., with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
|50 Q||50 Mins||50 Marks|
|100 Q||100 Mins||100 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Mins||150 Marks|
- Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
- Note: For Exam syllabus of this recruitment examination we suggest all the candidates to check official notification which is attached below.