AP Ward Administrative Secretary Recruitment 2019 released to fill 3,307 vacancies in Andhra Pradesh Municipal Ministerial Subordinate Service. Interested candidates can apply online from gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in or wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in or vsws.ap.gov.in websites. The last date to apply for this post is 10th August, 2019 as per official notification. Therefore Graduation Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Job can utilize this golden opportunity. Get complete details like, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Exam Dates, District and Community wise vacancies, Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Pay Scale and more updates from below.
Contents of this Page
- 1 District Wise Vacancies of AP Ward Administrative Secretary Recruitment
- 2 Eligibility Conditions
- 3 Educational Qualifications
- 4 Question Paper & Exam Pattern
- 5 Exam Syllabus
- 6 General Studies and mental ability (PART – A)
- 7 History, Economy, Geography, Politics (PART – B)
- 8 AP Ward Administrative Secretary District & Community Wise Vacancies
- 9 AP Ward Administrative Secretary Notification 2019
- 10 Official Websites
- 11 Share this with friends:
District Wise Vacancies of AP Ward Administrative Secretary Recruitment
|S.No||Name of the District||No. of Vacancies|
|4||East Godavari||244 Posts|
|5||West Godavari||177 Posts|
|9||SPSR Nellore||250 Posts|
|13||YSR Kadapa||265 Posts|
Note: The number of vacancies notified may increase or decrease as per actual requirement.
Also Check: All Posts Andra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification here
- He /She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service;
- His/ Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him / her for such service:
- He / She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
- He / She is a citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh
A candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification.
- Any Graduate
Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application process & Exam Date is same for all the posts released under Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. We have explained here clearly. Once click here to check these details.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :|
General Studies and mental ability
|75 Q||75 Mins||75 Marks|
History, Economy, Geography, Politics etc.,
|75 Q||75 Mins||75 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Mins||150 Marks|
- Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
General Studies and mental ability (PART – A)
- General Mental ability and reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- Comprehension – Telugu & English
- General English
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
History, Economy, Geography, Politics (PART – B)
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms and center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, social justice, rights issues
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and Legal implications/problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups / Community Based Organizations with focus on weaker sections.