AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) Recruitment 2019 notification announced to fill 3648 job vacancies in Andhra Pradesh Municipal Health Subordinate Service. Candidates with Science graduation and whose age is from 18 to 42 years can apply online from official websites like gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in or wardsachivalayam.gov.in or vsws.ap.gov.in. Interested candidates can check age limit, educational qualifications, exam syllabus, exam pattern and more information from below.
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary District Wise Vacancies 2019
|S.No||Name of the District||No. of Vacancies|
|4||East Godavari||286 Posts|
|5||West Godavari||210 Posts|
|9||SPSR Nellore||163 Posts|
|13||YSR Kadapa||291 Posts|
Note: The number of vacancies notified may increase or decrease as per actual requirement.
Also Check: All Posts Andra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification here
- He /She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service;
- His/ Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him / her for such service:
- He / She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
- He / She is a citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Any Graduate in Sciences or Environmental Engineering and above
Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application process & Exam Date is same for all the posts released under Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. We have explained here clearly. Once click here to check these details.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :|
General Studies and mental ability
|50 Q||50 Mins||50 Marks|
|100 Q||100 Mins||100 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Mins||150 Marks|
- Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
General Studies and mental ability (PART – A)
- General Mental ability and reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- Comprehension – Telugu & English
- General English
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
Subject paper (PART – B)
- Life sciences
- Environmental Engineering
- Solid Waste Management
- Liquid Waste Management
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment District & Community Wise Vacancies 2019
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Notification 2019