AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Recruitment 2019 announced to fill up 3786 vacancies in Andhra Pradesh Municipal Ministerial Subordinate Service. Apply online for above Govt jobs before 10th August, 2019. Candidates have to visit any of the websites like gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in or wardschivalayam.ap.gov.in or vsws.ap.gov.in to submit their application form. Interested candidates have to check Eligibility, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Pay Scale and more updated information from below. After satisfying all the conditions, candidates can continue filling the application form and pay registration fee. Direct links to apply for Ward Sachivalayam posts given below.
AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary District Wise Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the District||No. of Vacancies|
|4||East Godavari||308 Posts|
|5||West Godavari||226 Posts|
|9||SPSR Nellore||171 Posts|
|13||YSR Kadapa||294 Posts|
Note: The number of vacancies notified may increase or decrease as per actual requirement.
Also Check: All Posts Andra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification here
- He /She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service;
- His/ Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him / her for such service:
- He / She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
- He / She is a citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Any Graduate in Computer Science.
Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application process & Exam Date is same for all the posts released under Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. We have explained here clearly. Once click here to check these details.
Question Paper & Exam Pattern
|Part- A :
General Studies and mental ability
|50 Q||50 Mins||50 Marks|
|100 Q||100 Mins||100 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Mins||150 Marks|
- Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
General Studies and mental ability (PART – A)
- General Mental ability and reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- Comprehension – Telugu & English
- General English
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
Subject paper (PART – B)
- Computer Science
District Wise and Caste Wise Vacancies
AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification 2019 – PDF
- 1 AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary District Wise Vacancies
- 2 Eligibility Conditions
- 3 Educational Qualifications
- 4 Question Paper & Exam Pattern
- 5 Exam Syllabus
- 6 District Wise and Caste Wise Vacancies
- 7 AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification 2019 – PDF
- 8 Official Websites
- 9 Send to friends: