- 1 IBPS PO / MT Recruitment 2020
- 2 IBPS PO / MT Notification 2020 Overview
- 3 Bank Wise & Caste Wide Vacancies
- 4 IBPS PO / MT Eligibility 2020
- 5 Educational Qualifications
- 6 Age Limit
- 7 Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 8 IBPS PO / MT Online Application Form 2020
- 9 IBPS PO Application Fee
- 10 How to Apply?
- 11 IBPS PO / MT Exam Pattern 2020
- 12 Prelims Exam Pattern
- 13 Mains Exam Pattern
- 14 Important Dates
- 15 IBPS PO Cut off 2020
- 16 IBPS PO Prelims 2019-20 Category-wise Cut-Off
- 17 Useful Links:
IBPS PO / MT Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited by IBPS to fill 1167 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee ( PO/MT) Vacancies through Common Recruitment Process (CRP PO/MT X). Banking aspirants can download the official IBPS PO Notification PDF from the link given below and apply online before the last date i.e. 26 August 2020. Get detailed information about IBPS PO Exam Date 2020, Salary, Syllabus, Preparation Guide, Admit Card, Latest Exam Pattern and Exam Results.
IBPS PO / MT Recruitment 2020
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online now for the IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 by visiting the official website. The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2020.
IBPS PO / MT Notification 2020 Overview
|Recruiting Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT)|
|Total Vacancies||1167 Posts|
|Age Limit||Age – 20 to 30 Years|
|Recruitment Process||Prelims + Main + Interview|
|Medium of Exams||English and Hindi|
|Online Application Starting Date||05th August, 2020|
|Last Date of Application||26th August, 2020|
|Date of Prelims Exams||3rd, 10th and 11th October 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||28th November, 2020|
The online application window for IBPS PO/MT recruitment 2020 opened on August 5, 2020. The last date to register and submit the online application for the same is August 26, 2020. The applicants can edit their applications till August 26, 2020. The last date for printing your application is September 10, 2020. However The candidates can make online fee payment from August 5, 2020, to August 26, 2020.
Bank Wise & Caste Wide Vacancies
IBPS PO / MT Eligibility 2020
- Graduation Degree: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Working knowledge of computer is necessary for the job as well as to give the IBPS PO exam which is conducted in online mode.
- Language Proficiency: It is desirable to have Verbal and written proficiency in official language of the State/UT. You must be able to read, write and speak the language.
- Minimum Age – 20 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
The Age Relaxation for IBPS PO Exam will be applicable as per Govt. norms. The IBPS PO Age Relaxation for different categories are as follows
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities – 10 years
- Others as per Government rules.
IBPS PO / MT Online Application Form 2020
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will start the IBPS PO Apply Online 2020 link on 5th August 2020. Interested candidates must go through the exam pattern and eligibility details and apply before the last date i.e. 26 August 2020 The following is the link to apply for IBPS PO 2020 Recruitment.
IBPS PO Application Fee
The category wise fee structure for IBPS PO online application is given below. Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. The application fee must be paid online itself. To know more check the complete guide for IBPS PO Application
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and Others||Rs. 850/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted. Before applying, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the notification.
- Go to the IBPS’s official website www.ibps.in
- Click on link “CWE PO/MT”
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-X)” )
- Online application form will open
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register and enter basic information
- Provisional registration number and password will be generated
- Note down provisional registration number and password
- Reopen saved data using provisional registration number and password and edit particulars if required
- Upload photograph, signature, Left thumb impression and a hand written declaration as per specifications in notification
- Carefully fill online application
- Use ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify details in form and modify if required
- Clicking on ‘FINAL SUBMIT Button’ only after checking every detail carefully as no changes will be permitted after this.
IBPS PO / MT Exam Pattern 2020
IBPS introduced separate sectional timing for each sections in preliminary exam. The IBPS PO exam (CWE 10) for hiring candidates will be based on an online written exam in two parts: Tier 1 or IBPS Preliminary Exam and Tier 2 or IBPS Mains Exam. This examination is followed by a face-to-face interview process.
Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Medium||Time|
|English Language||30||30||English||20 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English & Hindi||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English & Hindi||20 mins|
Mains Exam Pattern
The Difficulty level has increased due to the changed exam pattern. It will have two parts – Objective Test – 200 marks & Descriptive Test – 50 marks
|Exam Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 min|
|English Language||35||40||40 min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 min|
|General Awareness(with special reference to Banking)||40||40||35 min|
Descriptive Test 2020
|Letter Writing & Essay||50||30 Mins|
|Recruitment Event||Event Date|
|Release of IBPS PO/MTS 2020 Notification||4th August 2020|
|IBPS PO Online Application Start Date||5th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th August 2020|
|Download of Pre- Exam Training call letters||September 2020|
|Pre-Exam Training (PET) 2020||21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020|
|Release of IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2020||October 2020|
|IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Date||03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 and 11.10.2020|
|Result Declaration of IBPS PO Prelims 2020||October-November 2020|
|Release of IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2020||November 2020|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2020||28 November 2020|
|Result Declaration of IBPS PO Mains 2020||December 2020|
|Release of IBPS PO Interview 2020 call letters||January 2021|
|IBPS PO 2020 Interview||January 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||1st April 2021|
IBPS PO Cut off 2020
The cutoff for IBPS PO Preliminary Exam 2019-20 is shown below for reference: IBPS PO 2019-20 Prelims Cut-Off Score For General Category:
|Subjects||English Language||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||Total|
|Cut Off Score|
|Cut Off Score|
IBPS PO Prelims 2019-20 Category-wise Cut-Off
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
- Official Website: https://www.ibps.in/
- Check Notification details PDF
- IBPS CRP PO / MT Job Updates: https://www.ibps.in/crp-po-mt-x/
- Online Application Direct Link
- Also check other ongoing recruitment notifications