APGS Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V) Recruitment 2019 notification released to fill 7,040 vacancies. Check district wise available Vacancies and apply online with registration & exam fee ₹ 400/- before last date 10th August, 2019. Also check Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Panchayathi Secretary post wise vacancies, eligibility conditions, educational qualifications, exam syllabus, question paper pattern and other latest information from below. The written examination is likely to be held on 1st September 2019. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on offline mode (using OMR sheet).
Contents of this Page
- 1 APGS Panchayat Secretary District Wise Vacancy Details
- 2 Eligibility Conditions
- 3 Educational Qualifications
- 4 Some other Mandatory Conditions
- 5 Age Limit as on 01.07.2019
- 6 Pay scale and Salary
- 7 Application and Exam Fee
- 8 Application form
- 9 How to Apply and application steps?
- 10 Date of AP VRO Examination:
- 11 Question Paper Pattern
- 12 Examination Syllabus
- 13 General Studies and Mental Ability – (Part-A)
- 14 History, Economy, Geography, Politics etc., – (Part-B)
- 15 Selection Procedure
- 16 Qualifying Marks
- 17 District Wise and Category Wise Vacancies
- 18 Official APGS Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Notification
- 19 Share this with friends:
APGS Panchayat Secretary District Wise Vacancy Details
|District Name||No. of Posts Reserved for Local STs|
in Scheduled areas
|No. of Posts in Plain Mandals||No. of Vacancies|
Also Check: All Posts Andra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification here
Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Some other Mandatory Conditions
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him/her unfit for such service:,
- His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him/her for such service;
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post;
- He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh:
Age Limit as on 01.07.2019
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age as on 01.07.2019 as per G.O.Ms.No.132,GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:15.10.2018. Candidates should not be born earlier than 02.07.1977 and not later than 01.07.2001.
- Note: Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as per Govt norms. Check official notification attached below.
Pay scale and Salary
- Panchayat Secretary Gr-V is carrying the scale of Rs.15,030 – 46,060
- The candidates on the selection and appointment will be paid Rs. 15,000/- PM as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. They will be given scale of pay after satisfactory completion of 2 years probation. The selected candidates on appointment will be deployed to work in the Village Secretariats established in the Gram Panchayats as per GO.Ms.No.110, PR&RD (Mdl.I) dept, Dt:19.07.2019.
Application and Exam Fee
|Category||Application Fee||Registration Fee||Total Fee||Candidates applying for non-local districts|
|OC||₹ 200/-||₹ 200/-||₹ 400/-||₹ 100/- Additional (Total: ₹ 500/-)|
|SC/ST/BC/PHC/Ex Servicemen||₹ 200/-||–||₹ 200/-||₹ 100/- Additional (Total: ₹ 300/-)|
The proforma application will be available on the Website (https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in) from 27.07.2019 to 10.08.2019 (Note:10/08/2019 is the last date for payment of fee up to 11:59 midnight).
How to Apply and application steps?
- One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) – Click here for OTPR
- The applicant has to login in the website (https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in) with the username OTPR ID and the Password (Date of Birth) given by Candidate.
- After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Submit Online Application” in the home page.
- After successful Submission of Application, Application ID will be generated.
- Applicant has to proceed to the payment form.
- After Submission of Online Application, The applicant has to click on the payment link.
- On successful payment, the reference ID is generated which indicates completion of Registration.
- Download and save the complete registration form carefully.
Date of AP VRO Examination:
- The written Examination is likely to be held on 1st September, 2019.
- There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on offline mode using OMR sheet.
- HALL TICKETS can be download (3) days before commencement of Examination.
Question Paper Pattern
|Part- A :|
General Studies and mental ability
History, Economy, Geography, Politics etc.,
Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry negative mark.
General Studies and Mental Ability – (Part-A)
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- Comprehension – Telugu & English.
- General English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
History, Economy, Geography, Politics etc., – (Part-B)
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad centre – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and legal implications / problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women empowerment and economic development through self help grounds / community based organizations with focus on weaker sections.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination.
The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs and PHs or as per rules.
District Wise and Category Wise Vacancies
Check here APGS Panchayat Secretary District Wise, Category Wise and Caste Wise vacancy Details 2019 provided below.