Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Bank of Maharashtra invites applications for recruitment 2019 – 20 for 300 vacancies of generalist officer posts. A total of 300 vacancies are available out of which 200 are for General Officer Scale 2 and 100 for General Officer Scale 3. The official notification was published on official website. Bank of Maharashtra has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers as a educational qualification they can apply for the recruitment.
BOM Officers Recruitment 2020
We provided complete information about bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2019. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the Bank of Maharashtra Officer eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility and read official notification attached below. This is the golden opportunity for job hunters how are searching for bank jobs. Get more details like Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Selection Process, Age limit, Salary, Application fee etc,. are given below
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
|Organization Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||General Officer Scale II & III|
|Total Vacancies||300 Vacancies|
|Starting date||11th December 2019|
|Closing Date||31st December 2019|
|Pay Scale||Between Rs. 31705/- to Rs. 51490/- Per Month|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview & Document verification|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|Generalist Officer Scale II||200|
|Generalist Officer Scale III||100|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- MMGS Scale – II – Bachelor Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers. Work Experience of 2 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- MMGS Scale – III – Bachelor Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers. Work Experience of 5 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 38 Years
- As on 01st January 2020
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities – 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD – 15 Years
- OBC PWD – 13 Years
- UR / EWS / OBC – Rs. 1180/-
- ST/SC – Rs. 118/-
- PWBD – Nil
- Pay the Exam Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Fee Mode Only.
- Generalist Officer Scale -II – Rs. 31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision).
- Generalist Officer Scale-III – Rs. 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490 (Subject to revision)
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Notification release date – 11th December 2019
- Online registration starts from – 31st December 2019
- Apply Online – Click Here
- Download Official Notification – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here